Jack Wighton free to negotiate ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What intriqued me about this .... is NOT that I think potato head should be brought to Manly .... but the fact that 2 weeks after being in a Grandfinal .... the Clive Churchill winning 5/8 might be on the move .....

Hard for fans to take too much seriously anymore ...... it's like Game of Thrones .... don't get too fond of anyone ......

Last edited:
I can't stand the bloke.. Hope he doesn't come anywhere near manly.. plus, he will be chasing close to a million if he's walking away from a guaranteed 750k deal, so yea, no thank you

Keary to 7, Wighton to 6, Uncle Nicky does it again!
Yeah, but as usual, Wighton will accept less to play for the glorious Roosters, so when he does play there in 2021, there's a chance the Roosters would be going back to back to back to back again, wow what a great team, they must really know how to manage their salary cap, unlike the rest

What intriqued me about this .... is NOT that I think potato head should be brought to Manly .... but the fact that 2 weeks after winning a Grandfinal .... the Clive Churchill winning 5/8 might be on the move .....

Hard for fans to take too much seriously anymore ...... it's like Game of Thrones .... don't get too fond of anyone ......
Except the Roosters of course... they are immune.

He's just taken a downgraded contract because he's a loser. He's not exactly in a position to call the shots.

Losers are people that give up on moving forward and redeeming them selves .

EVERY ONE falls from grace but only losers dont get up and make an effort to make amends

Matt lodge has risen from a loser to be considered the honour of representing his one state team as Captain .

The moral the story is it is not how far we fall but how far we strive to learn from our mistakes and be better people

Walker our Australian rep player , premiership winner , NRL centre of the year is a loving father and husband and a respected player from his team mates and coach and respect is not demanded, respect is earned and Walker has done just that .

4d6add12732d111c5d1d0e54bff26289.jpg

The Tellycrap is reporting today that Mr. potato head Wighton has permission to neg with other clubs .... apparently he has an option for about $750k for next season but wants more .... I guess if Ash Taylor got a million ... you can't blame hime ....

I don't likr his head .... but it Wouldn't be a bad squad with him at 5/8 and Walker back to centre ...
I thought head was always important with you......

EVERY ONE falls from grace but only losers dont get up and make an effort to make amends

Matt lodge has risen from a loser to be considered the honour of representing his one state team as Captain .

The moral the story is it is not how far we fall but how far we strive to learn from our mistakes and be better people

Walker our Australian rep player , premiership winner , NRL centre of the year is a loving father and husband and a respected player from his team mates and coach and respect is not demanded, respect is earned and Walker has done just that .

View attachment 12953

Well said Bozo @:cool:

View attachment 12953
If there was a TAB market on him ****ing up again i'd put both houses on it

View attachment 12953
Bozo totally agree. Only losers call others a loser.....we don’t have any in our club! As far as I’m concerned Walker knows signing with Manly makes him a winner & as a result he will remain a winner.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6