Jack Wighton free to negotiate ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jack "I'm on $750,000 but want $1,000,000 as that is what I am worth"

Uncle Nick "Here is a contract for $500,000 come play with us"

Jack "Deal, money means nothing to me all I want is to improve my game and have a chance of winning a premiership"
Oh you cynical (duff)man.Love it. Truth be known, it’s probably verbatim.

He's just taken a downgraded contract because he's a loser. He's not exactly in a position to call the shots.
I think his most recent performances in the eyes of most desperate clubs has almost cancelled out the losses brought about by details from the court case.

Not condoning what Walker may or may not have done, have separate opinions on that.

Jack "I'm on $750,000 but want $1,000,000 as that is what I am worth"

Uncle Nick "Here is a contract for $500,000 come play with us"

Jack "Deal, money means nothing to me all I want is to improve my game and have a chance of winning a premiership"

Sadly so very true

There is a lot wrong with rugby league, but it is a hell of a lot better to watch than rugby. To watch a bunch of giants picking up the ball from a ruck/maul (I'm confused as to the difference but I believe they are different) and running into a gang of defensive giants for no net gain, 15 times in a row (called phases to make the tactic sound smart) then to lose the ball, is infuriating, especially when the outside backs are unmarked and getting cold and bored. Then, wasting 3-4 minutes with every scrum . . .
There is so little actual action in 'top' rugby that I can't understand its appeal.

This guy and dce would kill it together.. that being said Walker will become as good if not better imho they are very similar players strong fast elusive but I think Walker has better play making skills and his kicking game is coming good

Bozo totally agree. Only losers call others a loser.....we don’t have any in our club! As far as I’m concerned Walker knows signing with Manly makes him a winner & as a result he will remain a winner.
You're a loser

You're a loser

I used to respond to a negative with a negative

But that does not make a positive contribution to the world

So now I try and look at a positive reply to inspire others so they can rise like Sea eagles

The positive answer to you feathered friend is

All Sea eagle supporters are winners

As there are 2 type of supporters in this world

The Passionate Manly Sea eagle supporters

and the lost souls of the NRL

Have a positive day feathered friend . You will feel better for it .

Slide6-1024x709.png

He’ll probably get a call from the slime; it’d be an easy move from one nest of dodgy characters(Can’tBerra pollies and public servants) to the slime.

Hopefully Jack does the right thing for himself and his family and joins the rorters, they’re always in need of players but often have trouble finding the cash to pay for them, I’m almost certain he’d be open to taking unders to play for them like so many others.:giggle:

DT...

Wighton would generate significant interest across the league, with the Tigers, Bulldogs, Dolphins, Sea Eagles and Dragons still dealing with question marks surrounding their current halves pairings.

Sigh, I swear they just throw a few darts at team names then publish those they hit.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2