Jack Hetherington

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This guy is on loan to the Warriors from the Panthers.

Under contract until the end of 2021, I think this is exactly the sort of guy we need.
He wouldn't be on outrageous money and he has mongrel. Toughness. Aggression.

If I was on the recruitment team, I'd be making subtle enquiries about Jack.

This guy is on loan to the Warriors from the Panthers.

Under contract until the end of 2021, I think this is exactly the sort of guy we need.
He wouldn't be on outrageous money and he has mongrel. Toughness. Aggression.

If I was on the recruitment team, I'd be making subtle enquiries about Jack.

Forward rotation of Taupau, AFB, Keppie and Hethrington..... Moistly satisfying that would be.

Gotta give thumbs up....even at Penrith when he first got a shot thought he has plenty to offer and 1 of those blokes with enough toughness to go another level or 2...playing in an ordinary NZ team he has been outstanding....

I like what I saw from him against JWH but another prop is not what we need.
We still haven't seen Guaca or Tenterfield in action this season, and isn't Fainu's brother a promising prop?

Hetherington was aggressive to Jared with fearsome facial expressions, and some push and shove. Largely hot air.

I have no doubt he is a promising player, but no better than our promising young props Keppie and Saddler.

Hetherington was aggressive to Jared with fearsome facial expressions, and some push and shove. Largely hot air.

I have no doubt he is a promising player, but no better than our promising young props Keppie and Saddler.

I haven't seen Saddler at all Shoe. I hope your assessment is accurate because if he's like Hetherington, I'll be a happy camper.

As for Keppie, he's willing but I don't see him in the same class. Give Saddler a crack I reckon.

In contrast to T-Sipley when they faced each other last season. Sips stood right up to him physically on the field, and got in his face with proper controlled aggressive defence. Didn’t lose his head for a moment, despite playing against someone who is the ‘alpha’ male of NZ rugby league and probably one of his boyhood heroes!

I loved his old man, even as a maroon. We need the aggression yes, but we don’t need the Sutton cartel to ping him every time. If Dessie can get him playing destructive without penalties I’m up for it.

A guy that tops all of them is Mitch Barnett from Knights. Watch him go around. The guys a weapon in defence, always gets up and smashes the opposition, a real leader and he actually has silky ball skills too. If we are looking for a Thommo replacement then he's my pick but not sure of his current contract situation.
I've always been a fan of old Barnett.. he is off contract?

I haven't seen Saddler at all Shoe. I hope your assessment is accurate because if he's like Hetherington, I'll be a happy camper.

As for Keppie, he's willing but I don't see him in the same class. Give Saddler a crack I reckon.
Yeah people on here seem to think keppie is a loose cannon.. i don't know why lol.. i think he is anything but. Definitely doesn't possess or fit that aggressive type personality/mould.

He
Yeah people on here seem to think keppie is a loose cannon.. i don't know why lol.. i think he is anything but. Definitely doesn't possess or fit that aggressive type personality/mould.
is a ruggered defender and love the smash but his runs lack a little of the same entusiasm. Keppie is a keeper he just is a tad different

A guy that tops all of them is Mitch Barnett from Knights. Watch him go around. The guys a weapon in defence, always gets up and smashes the opposition, a real leader and he actually has silky ball skills too. If we are looking for a Thommo replacement then he's my pick but not sure of his current contract situation.

Have to agree Robbo. Very solid player.

But, sadly, under contract till the end of 2023. They mustn't be as dumb as we think.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4