Jack Hetherington

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would welcome him here in a heartbeat ,but
Didnt panthers just get rid of a front rower to make room ?
Not holding my breath here ?
Nah penrith have told him he can look elsewhere.. i think the Tamou money will be divvied up between their youngens

Yes good move manly! I think dogs will get him.. unless he doesn’t like baz. Then again they are 2nd last.... make it happen Dasler i have faith
Dogs will probs pay him overs unfortunately.. but hopefully he has enough sense to join a more formidabble roster.. that and he won't have to live in little Lebanon.

A couple of questions because to be honest I haven't paid much attention to him.

Isn't he on like 400k atm? and if so, do you all think he is on value at that rate?

Is he actually tat good or is it just that he is a bit mad so people love him?

Not against it if he is good and brings aggression. Marty and Paseka as starters and Hethrington and Keppie off the bench and 400K of AFB's saved wage saved to go elsewhere seems much more balenced.

A couple of questions because to be honest I haven't paid much attention to him.

Isn't he on like 400k atm? and if so, do you all think he is on value at that rate?

Not against it if he is good and brings aggression. Marty and Paseka as starters and Hethrington and Keppie off the bench and 400K of AFB's saved wage saved to go elsewhere seems much more balenced.
We signed paseka for 400k before he even played against men

Dogs will probs pay him overs unfortunately.. but hopefully he has enough sense to join a more formidabble roster.. that and he won't have to live in little Lebanon.
There is certainly more appeal to joining us.. we have a shot at the trophy at full strength. The dogs will be building for years... he works with Barrett already thats what i think will get him. Fingers crossed we need an enforcer in the team. If this is the way we are going then jake is staying at 13 and the Schu to 6. Foran to play 14 cust to 9.

Has it been confirmed that Boyle has gone to the Dogs. I know that there was a report but he was signed to the end of 21. If he has gone good chance they will sign Jack as Dogs may have filled their prop rotation. We do have Marty , Paseka, Keppie, Sipley and the three young ones in Fainu Saddler and Titmus on the books already. Would like to see the younger Sironen added to the backrow options to replace Waddell and Thomo.

We signed paseka for 400k before he even played against men

Ok

So you are saying you believe Hethrington would be good value at that price?

I'm not being facetious just asking if he is as good as people make out or its just because he is fiery?

Ok

I'm not being facetious just asking if he is as good as people make out or its just because he is fiery?
Well considering Jack has played at least 2-3 years in the NRL now and has shown he has a massive upside. I would say for 400k would be great value. But I think you will find he will probably get a little bit more than that I reckon. Every team needs a mongrel as well. Jack fits the criteria

Ok

My guess is he has more fire than substance. He knocked Marty out illegally and helped win them that game as a result, but that won’t win games consistently.

Well considering Jack has played at least 2-3 years in the NRL now and has shown he has a massive upside. I would say for 400k would be great value. But I think you will find he will probably get a little bit more than that I reckon. Every team needs a mongrel as well. Jack fits the criteria

So he has shown massive upside?

Sounds good then, I was worried he was a benchie who was loaned out and has gotten attention from knocking Marty out and getting lippy with JWH.

But as I said.....haven't really paid attention to him so will defer to those who have

Would look great in manly colours but we need more edge forwards so either he, or paseka must play second row. Otherwise we need to spend the $ elsewhere probably

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8