Jack Hetherington

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bill’s brother - Bill played for the chooks, Warren for the Magpies
Sure I heard somewhere that Brett Mullins is a tough bastard that can fight as well. Maybe it was Mattys podcast. U wouldn’t think it looking at him. Wirey prick he was.

happy to take him hes a gun... despite what I said before. Now AFB has left great to get a young gun, and hes an agro.

Wouldn't mind luke garner coming too tho. And Saab. then roster is complete (Assuming Cust to 9 and Foran to 14).

Last edited:
Would welcome him here in a heartbeat ,but
Didnt panthers just get rid of a front rower to make room ?
Not holding my breath here ?

Sounds like another Alex Johnston scenario tbh both Panthers and Bulldogs would have inside running here

Would welcome him here in a heartbeat ,but
Didnt panthers just get rid of a front rower to make room ?
Not holding my breath here ?
good point.
Leniu will be asking for starting time. Tetevano too. But i guess Jack would be the 4th there. probably not holding my breath either

Screenshot_20200925-154452_Samsung Internet.jpg

He was never going to sign..unfortunately only has beens and journeyman are attracted to our club..when was our last big signing 4-5 yrs ago?

Bill’s brother - Bill played for the chooks, Warren for the Magpies

You are confusing Russell Mullins and Warren Boland me thinks, not that it matters a ****.

All these players knocking us back lol. We are the last chance saloon. Wake me when we sign a player that has other options.

Seriously, why would anyone come here other than for money.

Plastic chairs, mad coach, cant win a game.

We might sign David Gower, Nathan Peats, Aiden Tolman and Foran.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6