Jack de Belin court case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A question here , particularly I guess aimed at our lady members @yokahontas maybe.

I’m obviously male but if I was a female and my partner did this whilst I was 20 weeks pregnant with his child I would tell him to get the **** out and never return!!

Yes I know it would leave me as a single mother with possibly a low income BUT how could any self respecting woman stay with this piece of **** ???

That comment isn’t related to guilt for an alleged crime it’s what he did ( so graphically detailed in these pages ) and openly admitting doing it !!

Ladies ???
Who would know who the father of this kid is?
We are talking about a footballer who has females throwing themselves at him, who likes to get off with his mates present. Its just another night out with the boys
How did this chick become his wife.
Have we heard she left him at any stage with all that's been said and done in this trial.

She might be a lovely lady, but whilst she married to this goose, given what is now in the public domain, I think the above are all ways she's gets tared with the same brush.

Who would know who the father of this kid is?
We are talking about a footballer who has females throwing themselves at him, who likes to get off with his mates present. Its just another night out with the boys
How did this chick become his wife.
Have we heard she left him at any stage with all that's been said and done in this trial.

She might be a lovely lady, but whilst she married to this goose, given what is now in the public domain, I think the above are all ways she's gets tared with the same brush.

Apparently they’ve been together 9 years, so she was likely in the picture before the ego got totally out of control.

But yes, who knows what criteria determines which ones they ‘wife’ and which ones they use and discard?

Heavy accusation, does it carry any weight?
Is she married to a great husband or a nice bloke? Has she left him with all that has been sad about her and what he's done when's she's about to pop? I don't feel sorry for this lady. She is acquiescing to JDB behaviour if she doesn't stand up for her self and leaving this tool.

The irony of his aunty saying he was raised in a matriarchal environment, always respectful to women, yada yada yada...and then there are the phone taps where he quite happily tells his mum the alleged victim was ‘hanging around like a bad smell’, and drops f-bombs about her etc. I wouldn’t call my family particularly ‘matriarchal’, but my brothers would get a smack upside the head from Mum if they spoke about any woman like that within her earshot, let alone directly to her.
I take your point but I am pretty certain it was Sinclair who made the 'bad smell' remark.

Is she married to a great husband or a nice bloke? Has she left him with all that has been sad about her and what he's done when's she's about to pop? I don't feel sorry for this lady. She is acquiescing to JDB behaviour if she doesn't stand up for her self and leaving this tool.

And you may well find - much the same as how Jarryd Hayne’s ex is all of a sudden holding his hand on the way into court - that it’s an ‘arrangement’ to try and keep their main financial support (and child’s father) out of gaol. Be very interesting to see how long the relationship lasts once the court proceedings are done and dusted - win or lose.

It’s not like deciding whether to stay or go is the only thing the poor woman has on her plate.

It was a pun on your typo “Tare”.
Yes I tend to agree with you!

And you may well find - much the same as how Jarryd Hayne’s ex is all of a sudden holding his hand on the way into court - that it’s an ‘arrangement’ to try and keep their main financial support (and child’s father) out of gaol. Be very interesting to see how long the relationship lasts once the court proceedings are done and dusted - win or lose.

It’s not like deciding whether to stay or go is the only thing the poor woman has on her plate.

No women deserves to be publically humiliated by her husband the way this lady has been.

But I can't make excuses for her staying with him, standing next to him before he tells the world how little she means to him, via his conduct.

When Dylan Walker's Ms Universe Did similar, stood by him after how he treated her with the play station incident, this same question was asked. Why Stayk? Similarly arguments he earns the money were raised. Someone. I'm going to suggest it was@Bozo actually, just because it seems like a very @BOZO line;-) posted the words of Mr Packers, "There's a little bit of whore in us all."

Although in the JDB case that line just seems to get magnified by 2 or 3 or was it 4.

No women deserves to be publically humiliated by her husband the way this lady has been.

But I can't make excuses for her staying with him, standing next to him before he tells the world how little she means to him, via his conduct.

When Dylan Walker's Ms Universe Did similar, stood by him after how he treated her with the play station incident, this same question was asked. Why Stayk? Similarly arguments he earns the money were raised. Someone. I'm going to suggest it was@Bozo actually, just because it seems like a very @BOZO line;-) posted the words of Mr Packers, "There's a little bit of whore in us all."

Although in the JDB case that line just seems to get magnified by 2 or 3 or was it 4.

I would suggest your interpretation is too simplistic. She has a baby’s welfare and future to think about, for starters. Whatever happens career-wise, you still get more child support if the father isn’t in gaol. A lot of people make decisions that they otherwise might not for the sake of the kid/s. It’s also a long-term relationship; she may well decide to leave, but it may take a while to come to that conclusion.

I personally know someone who found out her fiancé had cheated, literally days before the wedding - personally, I would’ve called the wedding off, but they went ahead with it. It ended up taking about six months for her to realise he wasn’t worth another chance and that she could never trust him again, but obviously she thought it was worth a go at salvaging a decade’s worth of relationship and a whole lot of future plans and dreams. This lady may well be in a similar position.

And for all we know, he may be sleeping on the couch or at a mate’s place, until the court case is over and they can drop the front. Wouldn’t be the first time that’s happened, either.

Some women are attracted to bad boys. Visit a gaol some time and check out the attractive women who visit inmates. Some of the women's girlfriends visit also on occasions to meet a nice inmate. Not rare I assure you.

Some women are attracted to bad boys. Visit a gaol some time and check out the attractive women who visit inmates. Some of the women's girlfriends visit also on occasions to meet a nice inmate. Not rare I assure you.

I’ve been to plenty of pubs to see an obvious dick head , muscle bound , ego driven , covered in Tattoo’s full of bad attitude male followed in by a drop dead gorgeous red hot blonde with a couple of nippers and think to myself “ apart from the obvious what does she see in this guy “ ???

Lots and lots of females love the bad boys , why I don’t know !!

Last edited:
I’ve been to plenty of pubs to see an obvious dick head , muscle bound , ego driven , covered in Tattoo’s full of bad attitude followed in by a drop dead gorgeous red hot blonde with a couple of nippers and think to myself “ apart from the obvious what does she see on this guy “ ???

Lots and lots of females love the bad boys , why I don’t know !!
Yeah, it's pretty bad.

For the jury I was on it took two days to decide , a few ( on the moral high ground ) wanted to convict straight away BUT if convicted the guy would have faced potentially 7 years in goal so we had to be 100% sure ( beyond reasonable doubt the judge told us ).

I was 50/50 but we argued the case around for the first day then had to go back into court and ask some questions , then came back and within about an hour we decided to acquit him as there was ( in our minds ) reasonable doubt that rape had occurred.

I felt desperately sorry for the girl but there was some doubt that existed.

Reading these reports the case ( only one male ) sounded remarkably similar so it will be most interesting to see the result.

I of course make no opinion as it’s only what I’ve read but one thing is for sure a jury of 6 men and 6 females should be able to work out the true story.

For the jury I was on it took two days to decide , a few ( on the moral high ground ) wanted to convict straight away BUT if convicted the guy would have faced potentially 7 years in goal so we had to be 100% sure ( beyond reasonable doubt the judge told us ).

I was 50/50 but we argued the case around for the first day then had to go back into court and ask some questions , then came back and within about an hour we decided to acquit him as there was ( in our minds ) reasonable doubt that rape had occurred.

I felt desperately sorry for the girl but there was some doubt that existed.

Reading these reports the case ( only one male ) sounded remarkably similar so it will be most interesting to see the result.

I of course make no opinion as it’s only what I’ve read but one thing is for sure a jury of 6 men and 6 females should be able to work out the true story.
And we only know what is in the newspaper reports. The jury will know more than us, and also have judge’s instructions.

So our opinions on whatever happens are just opinions, we need to trust that the jury got it right based on the info they have.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4