Jack de Belin court case

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They should be judged like every other member of society...role model or not, he is a knob...he could pack boxes for a living for all I care, he'd still be a knob...I say it about anyone that behaves like him, footballer or not.

Bit judgemental there Snake. Do you know him? All this is based on paper talk, because we don't know the full story, nor do we know De Bellin personally. Again remember the Brett Stewart case and the besmirching of his character by the media and public. He may be a knob, as you call it, but he may be just an ordinary guy. As for a sex issue, I've never been involved in group sex behaviour, and I've also never been to a prostitute either. Not my scene at all But such behaviour is surprisingly common.. I've been single for forty years and have been involved in several intimate relationships (though not in the past 20 years...couldn't handle the lifestyle). But would that make me a knob? Still good friends with a couple of those women.

Regardless of a guilty verdict or not, the guy is a class A moron....he had pregnant wife sitting at home and he was out on the town cheating on her and putting his dick in the same place as his mate which is pretty messed up.

He was always more worried about doing his hair then playing footy and was busy lusting over cheer girls when channel 9 tried to interview him.

His carry on after the state of origin with the cans of beer just portrayed him to be an egotistical buffoon.

As I said, regardless of the verdict, he is a tosser.

Well, he wouldn't be the first male to be guilty of his little head getting the better of his big head.

Bit judgemental there Snake. Do you know him? All this is based on paper talk, because we don't know the full story, nor do we know De Bellin personally. Again remember the Brett Stewart case and the besmirching of his character by the media and public. He may be a knob, as you call it, but he may be just an ordinary guy. As for a sex issue, I've never been involved in group sex behaviour, and I've also never been to a prostitute either. Not my scene at all But such behaviour is surprisingly common.. I've been single for forty years and have been involved in several intimate relationships (though not in the past 20 years...couldn't handle the lifestyle). But would that make me a knob? Still good friends with a couple of those women.
Maybe ask his wife and kid (in a couple of years when he is old enough to learn that his Dad tag teamed another women whilst he was in the womb) and see what sort of judgement they come up with? I reckon that is a poor way to treat women but you don't have to agree.

Also, de Belin is not contesting the act, just whether it was consensual or not so don't come back with 'how do u know it happened, etc' because he has admitted that much.

Evidence today seems to paint the woman as a liar. First day she gets grilled and already "doubt" she was seen on CCTV laughing with the men 30 mins after the incident. She also stated she was walking in front of them on way back to club and therefore couldn't get away. CCTV has her walking behind them and also laughing and talking with others. I would be very surprised if there is a guilty verdict here. Just my opinion but if I'm on the jury I've already got doubt

Maybe ask his wife and kid (in a couple of years when he is old enough to learn that his Dad tag teamed another women whilst he was in the womb) and see what sort of judgement they come up with? I reckon that is a poor way to treat women but you don't have to agree.

Also, de Belin is not contesting the act, just whether it was consensual or not so don't come back with 'how do u know it happened, etc' because he has admitted that much.

How do you feel about Mathew gang bang Johns? While he was married

Maybe ask his wife and kid (in a couple of years when he is old enough to learn that his Dad tag teamed another women whilst he was in the womb)

Small point, and not particularly relevant to your sentiments Snake but I think you’ll find Jack’s child is a little girl; that’s unless the report in today’s paper is wrong, states “his wife and daughter”, she might be even more pi$$ed off.

Evidence today seems to paint the woman as a liar. First day she gets grilled and already "doubt" she was seen on CCTV laughing with the men 30 mins after the incident. She also stated she was walking in front of them on way back to club and therefore couldn't get away. CCTV has her walking behind them and also laughing and talking with others. I would be very surprised if there is a guilty verdict here. Just my opinion but if I'm on the jury I've already got doubt
Swiss cheese.

Weak willed so yeah a knob
But he's not on trial for being a knob. Anybody who's been around an NRL club knows that players have been sharing girls since way back when. I think it's degrading and disrespectful myself, but it's not against Australian law.

I think you'll find there are plenty of idiots in every sport, profession, and organisation if you scratch below the surface. Says more about the world we live in when people expect to get their morals from footy players.

But he's not on trial for being a knob. Anybody who's been around an NRL club knows that players have been sharing girls since way back when. I think it's degrading and disrespectful myself, but it's not against Australian law.

I think you'll find there are plenty of idiots in every sport, profession, and organisation if you scratch below the surface. Says more about the world we live in when people expect to get their morals from footy players.
If he was on trial for being a knob the guy would have been hung, drawn and quartered long before this incident. A tosser of the highest order that’s for sure. But agree they are everywhere in sport.

Did you miss the part of there opening statement where De Belin apparently gives her $50 afterwards and says “You better not tell anyone about this sl*t”

The bloke hasnt denied doing it. Hes a grub and I hope he rots.

Yeah but I'm not making my judgement of him from a footballing perspective or from a legal perspective. He could lay bricks and have a clean record and I'd still think he is knob.

Not sure why people keep raising the point that there are dickheads everywhere and gang banging is not illegal etc. I am not disputing any of that but it doesnt change the fact that I think he is a piece of work...I've seen him out in public numerous times and he is a typical meat head...I don't think what he did to his wife and kid was morally acceptable.

Snake, the reality is that what we would call adultery, happens all the time and happens with both the men and women. I have even been propositioned by a couple of married woman I knew, one was a close friend, when I was young and at least reasonably presentable. I refuse to be involved in such behaviour because its against my personal values, but that's my values not theirs. Welcome to the real World.

I've known many who have stepped outside of the boundaries of marriage, both male and female. And most were fundamentally good people in all other respects. If you aren't aware of how common that is, you haven't been around too long, or you've been a in a stable marriage and just don't see it. Good luck to you. Though I would never involve myself with a married woman, that's a personal decision partly because my ex wife left me after she had an affair with another man. I do know how it feels and it hurts. But that happens all the time and my ex wife was an otherwise good person, and even 40 years later we are still on friendly terms, and we didn't have children to maintain that contact. I just accept it happens

Well, he wouldn't be the first male to be guilty of his little head getting the better of his big head.
download.jpg

Snake, the reality is that what we would call adultery, happens all the time and happens with both the men and women. I have even been propositioned by a couple of married woman I knew, one was a close friend, when I was young and at least reasonably presentable. I refuse to be involved in such behaviour because its against my personal values, but that's my values not theirs. Welcome to the real World.

I've known many who have stepped outside of the boundaries of marriage, both male and female. And most were fundamentally good people in all other respects. If you aren't aware of how common that is, you haven't been around too long, or you've been a in a stable marriage and just don't see it. Good luck to you. Though I would never involve myself with a married woman, that's a personal decision partly because my ex wife left me after she had an affair with another man. I do know how it feels and it hurts. But that happens all the time and my ex wife was an otherwise good person, and even 40 years later we are still on friendly terms, and we didn't have children to maintain that contact. I just accept it happens
I accept that it happens. I know the real world but that doesn't stop me having the opinion that de Belin is a self entitled twat. In saying that I don't feel complelled to convince you or anyone else of that, nor do I feel obligated to present forensic or anecdotal evidence to support my opinion...it's just what I think and it's of no consequence to anyone...I think he is a typical alpha male ****wit.

A light note in a depressing thread ...

Was watching QI last night .. they were discussing Halloween and superstitions etc ... and the question was asked .. "Are football players superstitious? .. what is the worst thing a football player can see on the pitch?"

Without missing a beat, the young Irish female guest said .. "A young woman with a list of allegations" ....

I accept that it happens. I know the real world but that doesn't stop me having the opinion that de Belin is a self entitled twat. In saying that I don't feel complelled to convince you or anyone else of that, nor do I feel obligated to present forensic or anecdotal evidence to support my opinion...it's just what I think and it's of no consequence to anyone...I think he is a typical alpha male ****wit.
The next King of the Commonwealth is an adulterer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8