Jack bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
send him a few cartons of do nuts and a few cases of coke ... let nature take its course

I didn't hear the comments but....

y'all could maybe do the Aussie thing and embrace the name;

and call yourselves "The irrelevants"

That'd make a good sign on the hill!

With the follow up:

Guess what Zorb...the irrelevants hate you too!

(though I reckon any non glowing sign about him...he would instruct security to remove)

So...party on irrelevants!

Truly shows the sort of denial a person can have and a blatant disregard for the fans and it is typical of a person with massive personal issues.

And if he did say the fans are irrelevant then that would explain why I feel so detached from the team this year.

I still pay for my season ticket & still go but not with the same excitement I always have. Not just because we are losing but how the club has been torn apart the last year. It just doesn't have the same feel to it this year. These comments are in keeping with how we've been treated for the last 18 months or so.

I wish URM or Kaspersky were still interested in buying them out. Can't be any worse!
URM would be great! Anthony the owner absolutely loves the club and doesn't mind putting on his jersey and getting amongst the cheap seats. top fella

We will never grow as a club while zorba is the mouthpiece for our club. To infer that the fans are irrelevant is breathtaking in its arrogance!! There is no club without fans and members. The Penn group need to muzzle him because he is destroying the fabric of our club.

He is unstoppable as a white ant, he will meddle and cause problems at that club until his last breath. Some people love that hostile lifestyle.

Quotes from Zorba:

"MWDRLFC is now Irrelevant"
"Fans are angry and that is Irrelevant"

Fact: Zorba is Irrelevant!

He'd be easy to get rid of.

Just tell him we've run out of pies and aren't planning on buying any more.

You'd never see a fat blob move so fast.

At our next home game, lets have big signs saying something like:

ZORBA IS IRRELEVANT (because he really is, though he likes to think he isn't. And what was with these blokes calling him King? Just because he looks like he ate the whole feast and left nothing for the peasants.....).

You know, I didn't actually disagree with some things he said. We are a privately owned club and the owners are entitled to seek a return on their investment. And I also didn't think there was much in the Taupau tackle that caused his suspension. But seriously, that comment about the fans being angry but irrelevant was a Barry Crocker.

What annoyed me more was that they cleverly said "Fans are angry with DCE, Myles and Tapau, not being value for money". From what I can gather Fans are actually pretty much behind the players and we are mostly annoyed at the rubbish coaching and the owners sacking all of our successful staff to start from scratch with untried, poor coaches and trainers with a below average track record. Funny how they didn't say that in the contrived interview with "King???" does he really get called that by his cronies like Dean Ritchie? What is he the "King" of??? The bloke is a dead set caricature of a human. Why is it that people like him manage to get into positions where they can cause so much damage? He must have a drawer full of video's of NRL journo's getting up to no good for them to refer to him as King?.

The contempt I have for this man is unprintable.
Truly a sad time in the history of this proud club.

Well the good news is that next year we'll all save some money because surely the Penns won't need to offer memberships to such irrelevant people!

No more phone calls asking us to rejoin!

All that time and money saved!

Who knew?

- someone else in history took over a country then made certain inhabitants irrelevant as well!

#godwinslaw

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4