Jack bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We will have cash to spend over the next two years so everyone on the market will want to talk to Manly.
Then we will get another coach and have another clean-up.

There may be some truth in this as he definitely is not happy playing in the centres. Although can't see the Sharks letting him go for next year.

Bird would be good to have but he will play for sharks forever. IMO I can't see us even making a play for a quality 5/8. TB and Bozo seem hell bent on playing walker at 5/8 which as stupid as it is doesn't look likely to change for a number of years, we have to sign for next year a strike centre, quality 5/8, solid winger and a good hole running backrower for DCE. If we could-

O'Neill/Bowen
Mansour
Moses
Sims/Lowe

There may be some truth in this as he definitely is not happy playing in the centres. Although can't see the Sharks letting him go for next year.
Although if he wants to go can you make him stay? Or is it worth it if he doesn't want to be there. I know bird has a good relationship with Barrett from CRL team. But don't think it will be next year. Sims seems to be done though imo

Although if he wants to go can you make him stay? Or is it worth it if he doesn't want to be there. I know bird has a good relationship with Barrett from CRL team. But don't think it will be next year. Sims seems to be done though imo
I think Sims is coming here. He was talking on radio up here either today or yesterday and mentioned the interest from Manly, and I just felt his denials didn't ring true. (I have no inside information it was just the vibe I got).

My God, that was just an embarrassing display by Peter Peters. How the HELL is he a representative of The Sea Eagles? Is he attempting to push whatever is left of the fanbase away with his comments?

But to be fair, that's the culture Kelly is promoting - screw the fans and the members - they are irrelevant.

FMD.

LOL Oh Zorba now ur clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if we are irrelevant then why would you even bother going infront of the media and making excuses for the team?

The Penns play the media game well, Zorbas release just then would be scripted.

That they want us to think we are irrelevant and can't change a thing screams that the pressure is on em, we are getting too em.

Clearly they want us too stop.

Hmmmmmm

Well makes sense for 2018. If skivvy stays one more year well bird would take skivvy's spot.

Although doesn't he want a 5/8 position?

Well bugger me! Zorba has got to be the greatest "hanger on" ever to grace the game. The fans are angry and thats irrelevant??? He is so blinded by revenge that he now sees anyone that questions the club's situation now as a Delmege/Quantum supporter. He really has lost the meaning of what this club is all about. The siege mentality is supposed to be us against the world, not the club against the fans. These idiots running our club are grade A morons. He was going on about Penn can't keep putting in money every year. He said it like he is paying us a disability pension out of his own pocket. I'm sure that Manly would still be around had Penn not bought in all those years ago. In actual fact we might have had more income because a better owner would have got along with all the stakeholders and we would have kept a lot of our dignity as a club still also. Hell, at worst we would have been owned by the NRL. Zorba is such an irrelevant has-been that just loves to put on the club clothes and hang around pretending to be important. I reckon the players laugh at him behind his back. He really is an embarrassment to himself and the club he kind of like the James Hooper of the 80's.

For **** sake Zorba, put on a singlet and shadow box on the sidelines and do something useful, you pathetic, petty and narcissistic peanut.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7