Jack bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL Oh Zorba now ur clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but if we are irrelevant then why would you even bother going infront of the media and making excuses for the team?

The Penns play the media game well, Zorbas release just then would be scripted.

That they want us to think we are irrelevant and can't change a thing screams that the pressure is on em, we are getting too em.

Clearly they want us too stop.

Hmmmmmm
Well, see how irrelevant we are when stop renewing our memberships or even cancel them.That is the dumbest statement I have ever heard,the arrogant P...k

Bird was in sight for 2016 but the push did not quite get the result, would have added plenty to this side & a key thing about Bird is energy...always enthusiastic on the field, even though he often cries from his pram off it....

WTF?

Penn doesn't want to keep putting money in? That's what happens when you own a football team you arrogant bastard!

He has himself to blame for ripping our club apart and sacking the only person who got us in the black in David Perry.

And surely he can tip in some of the $15 million (or whatever it was) profit he made from the leagues club sale.

I hope that's a minimum of his contribution. That was Manlys' money!

And if he did say the fans are irrelevant then that would explain why I feel so detached from the team this year.

I still pay for my season ticket & still go but not with the same excitement I always have. Not just because we are losing but how the club has been torn apart the last year. It just doesn't have the same feel to it this year. These comments are in keeping with how we've been treated for the last 18 months or so.

I wish URM or Kaspersky were still interested in buying them out. Can't be any worse!

Gus Gould once told me on Twitter that owners sell when they run out of passion or money. Maybe there is a light at the end of our unManly tunnel?!

My God, that was just an embarrassing display by Peter Peters. How the HELL is he a representative of The Sea Eagles? Is he attempting to push whatever is left of the fanbase away with his comments?

But to be fair, that's the culture Kelly is promoting - screw the fans and the members - they are irrelevant.

FMD.

I think you are being harsh on Kelly - he is doing what he is told by his boss and the legend in his own lunch box

Wow. I mean what else can you say? Can anyone hand on heart imagine any other club coming out and saying that about their own fans?

I'm just completely disgusted by his comments.

And did Ritchie call him king? Or did I just imagine that?

Well, see how irrelevant we are when stop renewing our memberships or even cancel them.That is the dumbest statement I have ever heard,the arrogant P...k

When i got the membership renewal phone call, i replied "NWZA", puzzled the person said, "im sorry could you explain", i said "Sure! Not While Zorba's Around", there was a slight sigh of agreeance with a "Oh, I understand, you aren't the first". I like to think we had a virtual fist bump over the phone at that moment.

His answers were dripping with arrogance and show a complete lack of understanding of the fan mind set.

All he needed to say was something along the lines off "fans are entitled to their opinion and we will keep working to improve" or some other pithy statement

I am just surprised that in 2 minutes he could not find the time to have a go at the football club

Wow. I mean what else can you say? Can anyone hand on heart imagine any other club coming out and saying that about their own fans?

I'm just completely disgusted by his comments.

And did Ritchie call him king? Or did I just imagine that?
The Football Club is still an 11% Shareholder. That is relevant , along with the 2 seats on a 7 seat Franchise board @:cool:

Is there anything us fans can do to get rid of this blob? He is a germ on our great club

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4