It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Additionally one of the down sides of Zorbs leaving is that these days nothing is really getting leaked to mates in the media from the club.

In the old days Bulldog and co would have been all over the story (and therefore us).

Additionally one of the down sides of Zorbs leaving is that these days nothing is really getting leaked to mates in the media from the club.

In the old days Bulldog and co would have been all over the story (and therefore us).

Exactly Wheel. I think this is a significant shift that deserves highlighting. Long may it continue. It must be driving the usual gossip dribblers crazy.

Well tomorrow I head off for the last caravan trip of the year, no not fishing this time bushwalking ( do Salad Dodgers do that ???).

The downside is the two national parks I’m going to don’t have Internet , so unless I drive 30kms round trip back to town I won’t be able to comment.

You’ll miss me I’m sure!!!

I’ll connect the Sat TV up so I can get the news but FMD, couldn’t they have done it #thisweek

I know you hate it but my #nextweek hashtag certainly has had a decent run in 2018 for a variety of reasons.

Well tomorrow I head off for the last caravan trip of the year, no not fishing this time bushwalking ( do Salad Dodgers do that ???).

The downside is the two national parks I’m going to don’t have Internet , so unless I drive 30kms round trip back to town I won’t be able to comment.

I’ll connect the Sat TV up so I can get the news but FMD, couldn’t they have done it #thisweek

I know you hate it but my #nextweek hashtag certainly has had a decent run in 2018 for a variety of reasons.
Have a great trip
Enjoy the bushwalking one of the best things to do in Australia is bushwalking.

Des asked me to let you know she’ll be apples and looks forward to you celebrating when you get back.

Your going bush to find a new dumping ground for the PPC since the Morton Bay Fish food has been busted ....Hmmmm worrying times indeed.

Hope you have a great trip and come back to some new coach news @ #nextweek

WOW just read through 5 pages, learnt a lot but nothing new on Des news #nextweek was meant to be #thisweek being #today before #nextweek....

I have to say the dribble has become more like Verbal Diarrhea
Just another thing to blame the Penns, Barrett or both for...

... time 1618 ... Friday ..... No announcement and no reassuring diarama or email from #GormantheMemberWhisperer to calm the nerves of fans .....

PSS ...doom and horror begin to fester in fertile imaginations .....

Tomorrow I head off for a five-week trip to Canada and the USA. Let's hope some positive news manages to travel all the way across the Pacific.

Of course

It’s now a Silvertails meme like “ YART and Ironstine.

Not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of being associated with the YART in Sea Eagles history. I used to do those ad-hoc at least 3-4 times a day :)

For mine:

FIRST GRADE
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonue-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau