It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Sweet ! And I still say Daley is a Manly hating flog , who got pumped by us, and shouldn't get paid a wage /dime by us.
I've got no problem with your opinion. You're the one that got angry about my opinion. Can you not see that?

The fights are funny ........ the best was in the Brian thread though ....... and they usually involve @Woodsie

Oh yes that was entertainment plus.

I made a religious comment ( throw away line) then went fishing for the day only to come back to an absolute ****fight that was going on about religion.

It was a classic brew ha ha about not much but funny as buggery!!

I made a religious comment ( throw away line) then went fishing for the day only to come back to an absolute ****fight that was going on about religion.

Can someone please post the religious beliefs and affiliations of each coaching candidate? I think I need this information before I can pass judgment on any of them. ;)

I've had 2 fights on this website, and both times it was because I suggested that a non-Manly player was pretty good. (ie. Billy Slater & Laurie Daley). It seems that the only good players to have ever played the game played for Manly. To suggest otherwise (I am learning) is not worth it lol

I've had 2 fights on this website, and both times it was because I suggested that a non-Manly player was pretty good. (ie. Billy Slater & Laurie Daley). It seems that the only good players to have ever played the game played for Manly. To claim otherwise (I am learning) is not worth it lol

I’m different mate I appreciate football talent for what it is.

Daley was a star in his day.

Slater was a superstar ( sadly also a Grub).

Lots of wonderful players in our game, you can’t not appreciate say a , Latrell Mitchell or a RTS , they are very very skilled.

But the one thing about social media is everyone has an opinion, some different to yours.

It’s why I try never to get in a fight with someone on here just because they have a different opinion.

When they start calling me names , we’ll thats different!

I’m different mate I appreciate football talent for what it is.

Daley was a star in his day.

Slater was a superstar ( sadly also a Grub).

Lots of wonderful players in our game, you can’t not appreciate say a , Latrell Mitchell or a RTS , they are very very skilled.

But the one thing about social media is everyone has an opinion, some different to yours.

It’s why I try never to get in a fight with someone on here just because they have a different opinion.

When they start calling me names , we’ll thats different!
Entertaining at least I guess!

I would appreciate if someone - anyone - could gently remind our players to offer "no comment" when asked about club and coaching matters at the moment.

It won't stop the garbage articles being written, but it will provide less ammunition for these gutter journalists to create a story from.
I don’t think they have provided any comment. That article with DCE “apparently” threatening to quit didn’t have a single quote. The podcast of DCE and Jake he sounded super committed. I don’t think we should be victim blaming here

I would appreciate if someone - anyone - could gently remind our players to offer "no comment" when asked about club and coaching matters at the moment.

It won't stop the garbage articles being written, but it will provide less ammunition for these gutter journalists to create a story from.
I also think quite possibly that they ( media) are creating something from a throw away line that could have been uttered any time in the last god knows how long.

As I’ve been saying “ when the club confirms or deny’s that’s when I’ll believe it”.

The ONLY one not in the picture ( due to that ) is Maguire.

For what it's worth, I've been told that Cartwright will definitely NOT be the head first grade coach next year. He thought he was going to be, but that decision was changed. For me that only leaves Toovey or Hasler.....and I'd be happy with either. Anyone else appointed (given there are no established first grade coaches available other than Toovs or Des) and the company "proven performer" line will have been total BS.

I also think quite possibly that they ( media) are creating something from a throw away line that could have been uttered any time in the last god knows how long.

As I’ve been saying “ when the club confirms or deny’s that’s when I’ll believe it”.

The ONLY one not in the picture ( due to that ) is Maguire.
Get on Twitter and talk to Brent read @Mark from Brisbane. He seems quite active right now.

-confirmed in comments to people that Neil Henry has had no contact from the club
- that Jason Taylor was pretty much never in the running. Through his own hat in the ring then claimed he didn’t want the job haha

Get on Twitter and talk to Brent read @Mark from Brisbane. He seems quite active right now.

-confirmed in comments to people that Neil Henry has had no contact from the club
- that Jason Taylor was pretty much never in the running. Through his own hat in the ring then claimed he didn’t want the job haha

Yeah saw that, he’s now on the De$ bandwagon!!

Said it could only be Cartwrong or De$picable.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6