It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Now I’ve seen on Twitter that’s it won’t be announced until #theendofnextweek

FMD, this place will explode before then, explode or implode one of them anyway!

Hey, I'd like an invite next time. Might even bring a bottle of Kennedy's 2014 Shiraz.
IF I can get my sense of smell / taste back - which is my biggest stress in my life since I bashed and broke my noggin.
I was hoping you could tell us what grange tastes like :0)

I have a very rare photo of StG ......

43471373_2120692987963691_58954778394230784_n.jpg

Im really hoping Dez now. the more I think about it, the more i think it will work. Reasons being;

1. Was in a similar situation with the post Northern eagles and turned it around with a lesser squad.
2. Has worked in same facilities before and won 2 grand finals.
3. Is a great coach, innovator and thinker and a great defensive coach. Even when dogs were losing they were only losing buy close games, never 40+ floggings. They just had no spark in attack because they had no exciting players. Current Manly squad has plenty!
4. Can turn crap players into solid players. Glen Stewert and Matai were average before Dez coached them. Hopefully can do same with Manly's young inexperienced squad
5. Ex Manly player
6. Will build a good roster and support staff.
7. Has a 58% winning percentage

Des had all the best of resources that the Canterbury leagues club could buy at the dogs but he did not have the success he had at Manly.
Des has proved that he can operate under the volatile Manly club environment and do what he does best under the radar and that is focus on what he does best and that is coaching, something that the quitter and the incompetent Trent Barrett was totally incompetent of. No idea , absolutely ineffectual

We all know what Des can do .
Trouble is we also know what Des did before he left .
The moral of the story and the sticking point is ....
Never sht in your own nest
stuffyoushouldknow-podcasts-wp-content-uploads-sites-16-2013-05-fecal-transplant-600x350.jpg

Last edited:

Des had all the best of resources that the Canterbury leagues club could buy at the dogs but he did not have the success he had at Manly.
Des has proved that he can operate under the volatile Manly club environment and do what he does best under the radar and that is focus on what he does best and that is coaching, something that the quitter and the incompetent Trent Barrett was totally incompetent of. No idea , absolutely ineffectual

We all know what Des can do .
Trouble is we also know what Des did before he left .
The moral of the story and the sticking point is ....
Never sht in your own nest
View attachment 9848
Forgive and forget feathered friend...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10