It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
No way Barrett will be with us beyond November...unless he is.

But seriously I think this travesty will be resolved quite soon. Needs to be for the new coach to begin training.

No. Lyle said in answer to a question: "I did not say we would have a new coach...."
That can only mean it's Cartwrong? Yeah.
giphy.gif

Didn't the meeting yesterday say " A coach has been signed ". Then again this morning across the tele while i was throwing the work boots on that Barrett is at Manly until july . We are no closer to knowing fukh all.
Brad - they chose words carefully, to protect their legal position but my take was Barrett is still under contract to coach the club until his works out his notice, but there is a transition process underway to ensure a seamless handover to a new coach. I think it was clear to me that Barrett will not be here for much longer.

First domino looks to be close to falling in the coaching merry go round. Telegraph are reporting Ivan Cleary has signed with Penrith from 2021. Highly doubt he’ll be at the Tigers in 2019.

From 2021? That's a lifetime away. What happens if ciraldo wins the comp two years running?

Michael Chammas from NRL.com is reporting the Tigers could release him in the coming days and look to Bennett.

Long odds on that Cleary is at Penrith next year.

The Wests Tigers are on the verge of striking a deal to release Ivan Cleary in the coming days as they move to finalise a long-term contract with super coach Wayne Bennett, potentially effective immediately.

NRL.com understands Cleary could be granted a release to join Penrith in 2019 as the Tigers ramp up discussions with Bennett about coaching the club from as early as next season.

It is understood the Tigers are willing to release Cleary in the coming days, with club officials of the view his position is almost untenable, but they are working through delicate negotiations with Bennett before signing off on their coach's release from the final two years of his deal.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10