It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
The thing that people forget is that John Cartwright has twice won the premiership as assistant coach - once with Penrith in 2003 and the other time with Cowboys in 2015. The players are supposed to have said that they respect him. It will be interesting to see how the team responds to him next year when he is coach and not assistant coach.

So who was the big name signing then? Was it Bryce Cartwright you were talking about?
Terry, the last time I shared information like this (Foran / Watmough), I was ridiculed for years for it by many on this board, and at the time, I promised to never make that mistake again.

So please forgive me for not sharing (especially considering I don't have the intestinal fortitude to cop the tyrade of abuse and ridicule from the board here) these days. I was happy to allude to the fact another signing had been made (in fact, Gorman's podcast actually hinted at it, so it's not new news).

I was just saying although our coaching situation is a debacle, we are still firming up the roster for next season.

Apologies, just not putting myself out there for the value of others when we are pretty canabilistic around these parts.

Terry, the last time I shared information like this (Foran / Watmough), I was ridiculed for years for it by many on this board, and at the time, I promised to never make that mistake again.

So please forgive me for not sharing (especially considering I don't have the intestinal fortitude to cop the tyrade of abuse and ridicule from the board here) these days. I was happy to allude to the fact another signing had been made (in fact, Gorman's podcast actually hinted at it, so it's not new news).

I was just saying although our coaching situation is a debacle, we are still firming up the roster for next season.

Apologies, just not putting myself out there for the value of others when we are pretty canabilistic around these parts.
Ryan. Just open a new account under an alias and leak, baby, leak. In fact, just call it The Leaker. We'll never know it's you.

I just got told by a reliable source that Carty is in 100%. Adam O'Brien to Roosters as assistant. Jason Taylor fuucked off back to Norths ISC.

ps....i forgot the best bit, the Rorters apparently work out of demountables too! (don't shoot the messenger.)

Last edited:
40410450_1811359328973503_7131391220428832768_n.png

hAha

Don’t believe anything that twat says!!

Just copies and pastes from Twitter.

I cant believe an employee quits his job but demands to get paid for the next 12 months! Thats crazy. If he wants to quit, go otherwise you will have to stay and earn your pay cleaning the toilets
You would think that if he was being paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars that the club would find something for him to do, rather than doing nothing. Cleaning the Toilets and the Gym would be a good start

Nah! This can’t be right. Penn said he was going to recruit a “ coach with a proven track record” no more “ rookie coaches ‘
That's what I thought!
So whats his 'proven track record'?
What was his responsibilities this year?
Why have we got the worst defence in the NRL, worse than Parra?
When was the last time a former second rower has won a premiership as a coach FFS?
Where is this man's 'Manly DNA'?
It appears that rich people have no clue how to make money, here is my suggestion:
1. Get an ex Manly player who has previously coached a team to an NRL Grand Final for instant DNA, i.e. 2V, Des, Ivan Cleary
2. You will immediately generate revenue with more memberships
3. The Crowds that have deserted this joint may return which generates more money to offset the $45k Brookie hire fees
4. Heaven forbid, you may even make the top 8, or even the semis
5. With success,comes $ponsor$hip dollars
This current BS Shoestring mentality is sending us out backwards!!!!!

Winning Formula:
2V + dH = 2 Premierships

Has nothing to to with Trent Barrett. It has more to do with the lame arsed product that's lost any sense of what being The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles is, and means.

The Sea Eagles will have then lost 100% of its identity.

The legacy our Sea Eagles legends built like Menzies, The Stewart's, Matai, Ballin, Hasler & Toovey will have been completely dissolved.

I have a passion for this club. Cartwright is 100% not this club. Only this last season he was knocked back from other opportunities in the market place. His old club had both a drug and alcohol culture. He lacked result. As too, his bully in Ferris.

If you think the product we are witnessing is Manly, then good on you. I have too much respect for that emblem to support the disjustice these current clowns are doing to it.

If a team runs out next year in maroon and white, with a Sea Eagle emblem, then bloody oath we are witnessing Manly!!

I don’t like a lot of what’s going on but crapping all over my team is not something I would ever consider.

Lambkin has quit too so Baz could coach Jersey Flegg :lightbulb:

IN (ice) hockey over here when a coach gets fired they either usually get shifted sideways (or told to go but still get paid) so not a bad idea; but do we wanna do that to the Jersey Flegg boys????

:eek:@:eek::speechless:@:cool:

Tha
Could sign Bellamy Hasler & Bennett (all of them!) and everyone would still whinge. Just what everyone likes to do I guess. I for one is just so tired of it. I will support whoever it is as I support Manly. But cannot wait till 6pm on Sunday then it's all over!
thats a bit harsh, to be fair it looks like we are about to have the assistant to the worst coach in the clubs history take over the reigns. Hard to find a positive in that. Along with the same **** cronies like Ferris who won't leave.

I cant believe an employee quits his job but demands to get paid for the next 12 months! Thats crazy. If he wants to quit, go otherwise you will have to stay and earn your pay cleaning the toilets

Having to clean the toilets is on his second list of grievances.

From a very close and good source of mine has told me the players have been told today that john Cartwright will take over the job for the next 2 years

Forget other media reports the decision has been made , press conference this time next week or if the club can sort it out TB's situation before Sunday it will be announced after our game but probably very unlikely.

I only post when i get good information..
I dont like being the other internet trolls and spread rumours.

Interesting times ahead.

Your spot on mate
Deal done
Sauce
Straight from the hoss’s mouth

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11