It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
How inspiring... Cartwright, now that’s a clear indication to all of us that the owners are serious about getting us to our next premiership. Cartwright has done a marvellous job at getting our boys to the number one position in the entire competition... for most amount of points conceded.
One good thing is if he's the head coach he wont be defencive coach next yr. If he gets the right support staff and resources then he should go fine. Ive been told the senior playing group have had a meeting and have requested certain resources be put in place. They're continuing to fight for what Barrett wanted for them. Its believed they have come to an understanding going forward

One good thing is if he's the head coach he wont be defencive coach next yr. If he gets the right support staff and resources then he should go fine. Ive been told the senior playing group have had a meeting and have requested certain resources be put in place. They're continuing to fight for what Barrett wanted for them. Its believed they have come to an understanding going forward
Throw the new chairs at the players and teach them to catch :lightbulb:

Shove a desk at them on the tryline and if they can keep all 4 legs away from it, they complete their dining suite :lightbulb:

giphy.gif

I really hope my source is wrong on this one I feel everyone's pain ..this is going to set us back years.
I just hope for once my source is wrong..but I dont think so on this
If I could vote on my own post i would give it 1000 dislikes.

Just read an Article that madge has been approached for manly coaching job weighing up decision ☺im confused

Nah! This can’t be right. Penn said he was going to recruit a “ coach with a proven track record” no more “ rookie coaches ‘
He does have a proven track record! Unfortunately, it's just not a good proven track record.

Yeah but at least he didn’t spit the dummy and go running to his manager to winge!
****, he's still LOL that someone is stupid enough to keep paying him to coach ..... he's not going to whinge. Too old for unemployment and a real job.

How deflating... I won't crucify the bloke yet if he does get the gig but he won't get much time to turn things around before ppl start turning on him given he has been around for the last couple of yrs.

What a cock up by the club extending his contract so we are stuck with him. They can't justify paying Barrett, Cartwright and Randall whilst hiring a whole new coaching staff. Taking the emotion out of this the club has to look at it in business terms. Tigers spent yrs and yrs paying out coaches and players and set them back.

How deflating... I won't crucify the bloke yet if he does get the gig but he won't get much time to turn things around before ppl start turning on him given he has been around for the last couple of yrs.

What a cock up by the club extending his contract so we are stuck with him. They can't justify paying Barrett, Cartwright and Randall whilst hiring a whole new coaching staff. Taking the emotion out of this the club has to look at it in business terms. Tigers spent yrs and yrs paying out coaches and players and set them back.
As every head coach brings his own setup, hard to believe that Manly would extend Baz's staff and not have it contingent on him being the head coach :confused:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6