It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Sounds like a salary cap grey area, especially if Ivan’s contract is huge. He would be a middle ranked coach in my view. Decent but not worth Bellamy money.

I’m very sure that’s part of it “ nudge nudge wink wink “ Ivan you are on 1.5 million a year but really it’s $650k and the other $850k is Nathan’s , meanwhile we’ll show his salary on the cap at $350k”.

Yep yet another Rort in the offering!!

My rumoured rumours for today:

Cleary to Riff
Baz to Tigers
Peachy to Parra
Norman to Titans

Now for a covfefe
giphy.gif
You must really dislike the tigers

Last edited:
* Payout Trent Barrett

Head Coach: Michael Maguire
Assistant Coach: Madge Choice
Recruitment / List Manager: Madge Choice
Fitness Coach: Matt Ballin

Make Chad Randall replacement for Lambkin
Make Cartwright coach for Blacktown

Basically the only person displaced (by their own choice) would be Trent Barrett. The Penn's continue to pay Cartwright and Randall the same (no additional cost).

The club were hiring additional staff anyway.
Coach Madge
Assistants cartwright and Randall
Head trainer Ballin

Well given it's a lapdog Ritchie article you can be assured it's come straight from Zorba. You just have to work out whether it's genuine mail or some agenda driven smokescreen.

If souffs didn't win that gf how would people rate Madge.
It was pretty mundane footy that won them the title in my opinion.

I’m not sure if we will be as flamboyant under Maguire in attack but I know our defence will be better.

As much as I like attacking footy, I realised this year how much I miss good defence.

Maguire will give us that and with Turbo, DCE and possibly Walker in the side, I can’t help but think our attack will still be good.

All we need is our defence fixed and we’re a top 8 side.

I’m not sure if we will be as flamboyant under Maguire in attack but I know our defence will be better.

As much as I like attacking footy, I realised this year how much I miss good defence.

Maguire will give us that and with Turbo, DCE and possibly Walker in the side, I can’t help but think our attack will still be good.

Yep, throughout 2018 you just knew at some point they’d go into their shells and bingo we’d get 18-24 against us in a flash!!

Hopefully a decent coach would fix that!!

Apparently Ivan and Nathan offered a 10 million contract for 3 years ( by the Riff), wow, big money for a 20 year old and a coach with a win ratio of less than 50%!!
I really doubt that those figures are correct Mark, Nathan Cleary would not be on more than one million a year, and at best Ivan would be on similar money, unless Gould has lost his marbles.

Especially with Walker in the centres from where he should never have been moved.

You would think that whenever and wherever Maguire lobs up he's got enough nous to realise that his blueprint with Souths was ultimately the thing that got him moved on.
He was steadfast and tried to maintain the rage which ultimately wore flat with the players, loosen up a bit and he might be good value, if he doesn't he'll be found out pretty quickly again.

You would think that whenever and wherever Maguire lobs up he's got enough nous to realise that his blueprint with Souths was ultimately the thing that got him moved on.
He was steadfast and tried to maintain the rage which ultimately wore flat with the players, loosen up a bit and he might be good value, if he doesn't he'll be found out pretty quickly again.
I think a lot of the souths players went awol after the gf win, for a couple of years. The burgess bros looked like reserve graders, Isaac luke became very inconsistent (yeah I know api was in the gf), Sutton lost form etc. they were in the wilderness.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8