It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Here's what I'm totally in the dark about. It's agreed we're a basket case because of the sookie rookie. Yet the exact same eternal rookie had Cartwright as assistant coach because he needed an experienced head to guide him. ie Cartwright was appointed to mentor Barrett. Given that that the mentoring was clearly such a colossal failure, what on earth do the Penns think that Cartwright has to offer?
While I'm at it:
What did Cartwright actually do?
Was he as disillusioned with the club as Barrett?
They drank and worked together. Did they not discuss the problems with the club?
What is their relationship like now?

Any genuine insights would be welcomed because I am at a complete loss.

G'day all, Just another kick in the cods to Barrett if true. The bloke who has been there with him and supposedly his mentor and drinking buddy and witnessed all the problems and grievances that were too much for Barrett taking up the job despite that?
cheers mike

My sources tell me it came down to the wire between Madge and Hoss. There was nothing in it garden furniture wise (though Madge had a nifty portable gazebo that almost got him over the line). The clincher was hoss really doing a job on some of that built in shower grime in the change rooms - came up looking a treat. Poor Madge was left holding a wet jiffy cloth. Hoss was seen smirking in the corner, knowing he had him covered.
I heard that Penns chose Cartwright because they are big fans of Bonanza and also that their plan is to ensure poor crowds for the next two years by which time Manly will have no option but to play most home games from the new Alliance stadium

Quick question. Why did Cartwright end up with a bad roster? Every wonder why players won't play under him?

They started acquiring big names when he left.

It may or may not have been Cartwright, remember that Searle character they had running things ? He nearly killed the joint, and guys like Campbell, Prince, Rogers and Bailey got the tap on the shoulder from Father Time

And your 2nd point mate actually works in his favour, the strongest results the Titans have had has been under him, not since

From a very close and good source of mine has told me the players have been told today that john Cartwright will take over the job for the next 2 years

Forget other media reports the decision has been made , press conference this time next or if the club can sort it out TB's situation before Sunday it will be announced after our game but probably very unlikely.

I only post when i get good information..
I dont like being the other internet trolls and spread rumours.

Interesting times ahead.
You have received a lifetime ban from this forum for that news

It may or may not have been Cartwright, remember that Searle character they had running things ? He nearly killed the joint, and guys like Campbell, Prince, Rogers and Bailey got the tap on the shoulder from Father Time

And your 2nd point mate actually works in his favour, the strongest results the Titans have had has been under him, not since

They also had a rampant cocaine problem through the club, drinking culture problem (see any patterns?) and guys like Prince getting free rennovations as part of his signing.

This is besides result, Ferris, attitude and many other issues he had.

Just hand the god-damned licence back to the NRL and be done with it. How are they gonna sell Cartwright to the members? FFS!!
Just hand the god-damned licence back to the NRL and be done with it. How are they gonna sell Cartwright to the members? FFS!!
Easy

I heard that our from next year the team won't be running out to eagle rock but this song instead

if true, the first 2 things i want to hear from Cartwright are:

- how can he bring key signings to the club (I am not sure he would be an attraction for players?)

- how he views the coaching support base and facilities at the club and does he have any issues with either. (let's get any excuses out of the way)

I agree with SE8. Very strange way to announce a new coach with Barrett still there and amidst reports we are talking to Maguire. I’m still hoping it’s not the case

But if it is he needs to ge given a fair crack.His early days at Tirans were ok but he had a similar matey relationship with players then. Can he get our players out of their comfort zone. Time will tell

I agree with SE8. Very strange way to announce a new coach with Barrett still there and amidst reports we are talking to Maguire. I’m still hoping it’s not the case

But if it is he needs to ge given a fair crack.His early days at Tirans were ok but he had a similar matey relationship with players then. Can he get our players out of their comfort zone. Time will tell
Will there be any fans left by the end of the season?

From a very close and good source of mine has told me the players have been told today that john Cartwright will take over the job for the next 2 years

Forget other media reports the decision has been made , press conference this time next or if the club can sort it out TB's situation before Sunday it will be announced after our game but probably very unlikely.

I only post when i get good information..
I dont like being the other internet trolls and spread rumours.

Interesting times ahead.
Hey bro! You sure your mate is not a parra supporter having a lend of you? Sounds like it to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4