It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
I know Zorba already told us that Cartwright was the coach but there was always the faint hope that it wasn't going to happen. Once it's announced then how many of us will feel confident that the **** that has gone on this year on and off the field wont be repeated again next year? It will be a sad day for our club when it is announced. Cheapest option, yes. Best option, no.

Cartwright as coach is another nail in the Manly Sea Eagles coffin. I just hope it is not the final one.

Just hand the god-damned licence back to the NRL and be done with it. How are they gonna sell Cartwright to the members? FFS!!

If its true , ill give him benefit of the doubt, hopefully he has one of those top 4 finishes he managed to do at the gold coast once. Give him till round 10 before we put the pressure on him... I still think Maguire is and should be our main target

Just hand the god-damned licence back to the NRL

Just hand the god-damned licence back to the NRL and be done with it. How are they gonna sell Cartwright to the members? FFS!!
They can't ....... they really can't.

At least Cartwright is not walking into the job with rose coloured glasses- he knows the limitations of the joint.
He doesn't give a fark. He'll collect his paycheck every week, have a quiet chuckle when the riff beat us and enjoy a schooner with the lads whilst sitting on TB's furniture.

Could sign Bellamy Hasler & Bennett (all of them!) and everyone would still whinge. Just what everyone likes to do I guess. I for one is just so tired of it. I will support whoever it is as I support Manly. But cannot wait till 6pm on Sunday then it's all over!

Could sign Bellamy Hasler & Bennett (all of them!) and everyone would still whinge. Just what everyone likes to do I guess. I for one is just so tired of it. I will support whoever it is as I support Manly. But cannot wait till 6pm on Sunday then it's all over!
That's just so not true. There are coaches that would give us hope but Cartwrong is not one of them.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8