It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
So I remember someone commenting on this rumour regarding if true that it may be decided or influenced on a player coming to the club along with the supposed coach. Here is the breakdown of possibilities I can think of..
Ivan Cleary - Nathan Cleary
Des Hasler - Keiran Foran
Wayne Bennett- Darius Boyd / TPJ
John Cartwright - Bryce Cartwright
Shane Flanagan- Kyle Flanagan
Anthony Griffin- James Maloney
I’d take the Flanagans. There was rumoured to be issues with Shane and mgmt, plus he would have a relationship with Gorman.

double hoops

First Grader
I’d take the Flanagans. There was rumoured to be issues with Shane and mgmt, plus he would have a relationship with Gorman.
Flannagan is very Manly like as a coach. Sharks are kind of the the modern day Sea Eagles we've traded places as Clubs:-(. They have some cash. Play tough. Have the PMs support. A former test prop starting on the bench. And he should be left right out, the bench is too good for woods. But anyways, I'd be pretty confident in the teams turning things around with Flannagan, great choice, should he become available that is.

Last edited:

Ryan

Journey Man
Yup, Manly kinda parrallel my life ATM. Sucks. And I'll wake tomorrow and cringe at this post.

Have an awesome night Silvertails.

delz

Reserve Grader
Pretty certain @Mark from Brisbane is talking about a different incoming coach. One that is currently coaching within the NRL. @Snake is generally pretty close to the mark though!

Hate to burst the Ivan Cleary bubble but just saw him at Concord having lunch with his support staff discussing the Tigers plans for next year.. It didn't look or sound like a going away party !!

Blake A

Reserve Grader
Fair enough, we all have our contacts and they all have different opinions.

One will be right, and the rest wrong!
I've missed so much of this thread and I can't be bothered looking through all of the posts.... What exactly is the rumour that you have heard Mark? Sorry for not being up with the play!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18