It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
You're a teacher aren't you? What is it with the participation award thing? It's bull**** ....... isn't it?
My school gives them to the littlies in P-2. The kids are indifferent about them. I don't think they'd care if they didn't get it TBH. The kids at that age even trash their real ribbons too by rolling them up, chewing them, etc. At the end of the day they usually just have a piece of blue, red or green ribbon with no gold left on it lol.
I don't have an issue with little kids getting them. They usually don't give a rats and would be happy enough with a glittery sticker. Around Year 3 competitiveness seems to kick in and there's no more participation ribbons.

These guys are great young talent and the future of the club. But they are just kids
I would be mortified if the club is listening to their supportive overtures for the two lamest coaches I have ever seen at the club. Results speak
Yep,
The coach has another 28 players in the roster to manage.
They all need to be fit, in syc, on the same page, understand the team plays, and of course, something that was absolutely lacking this year, proficiency in defence
Juts get Des and/or Tooves back for christs sakes

Ok guys, for what it's worth. I have a friend in Manly Sydney who played juniors for us and knows a handful of 1st graders. The strong rumour is that we have signed Cleary and we're also keeping TB in some sort of capacity. Take that as you will but I'd thought I'd share it with you
But we all want Cartwright as coach .........

So for coach for 2019 it is between;

• Cartwright
  • McGuire
  • Cleary
  • Tooves
  • Des
  • Scott Fulton
  • Barrett (if he is still here)
  • Tim Sheens
  • Brian Smith
  • Neil Henry
Have I missed anyone?

Ok guys, for what it's worth. I have a friend in Manly Sydney who played juniors for us and knows a handful of 1st graders. The strong rumour is that we have signed Cleary and we're also keeping TB in some sort of capacity. Take that as you will but I'd thought I'd share it with you

Keeping Barrett in some sort of capacity was always on the cards, as Penn said there wont be any payout, and if Trent wants his coin, he has to stay around and earn it.

But getting Ivan Cleary is a stretch, and while he played 15 games for us back in the day, he hardly is the one oozing with Manly DNA. I can't entertain this rumour for a second. By the way, his coaching record is not that much better than Cartwrights.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10