It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
All quiet which suggests to me a lot is happening in the background. I guess we'll know when they sort out the Barrett mess. My gut tells me it won't be Hoss.

It may be done already and the only thing happening in the background is the ending of Barrett before all is revealed.

My gut agrees with yours.

All quiet which suggests to me a lot is happening in the background. I guess we'll know when they sort out the Barrett mess. My gut tells me it won't be Hoss.

It may be done already and the only thing happening in the background is the ending of Barrett before all is revealed.

My gut agrees with yours.

Hopefully you are both correct.

I can picture Cartwright sitting in the post match pressers, resigned to the poor results, unflinching as he claims how hard they work and the bounces went against them

See the Titans post match pressers on YouTube. Couldn't inspire an ant in a Lollie shop.
I dont think Wayne Bennetts press conferences are any good either yet his players seem to be inspired.

I can picture Cartwright sitting in the post match pressers, resigned to the poor results, unflinching as he claims how hard they work and the bounces went against them

See the Titans post match pressers on YouTube. Couldn't inspire an ant in a Lollie shop.
I agree , he would struggle to motivate a starving man to eat a plate of food

Manly Daily

CART’S RIGHT
Sea Eagles stars back Barrett’s assistant to take charge

Jon Geddes

image.ashx

SEA Eagles’ dynamic duo Jake and Tom Trbojevic have backed John Cartwright to take charge of their NRL team next season.

And the super-talented brothers have expressed their strong support for outgoing Manly coach Trent Barrett and what he has done for them over the past three years.

Cartwright has been one of Barrett’s assistants and is the strong favourite to step into the head coaching role for 2019.

“I would love to see Carty get the job,” Jake said.

“Carty has a really good footy mind — he has done it all in the game.

“He’s played for his country, he has won premierships, he has won Origins.

“He has a great rapport with the players. He is like Baz — they’re really good, genuine blokes.”

Jake’s thoughts were echoed by younger brother Tom. “I’m the same. I hope Carty takes over. He has a good understanding of the game as well and is good fella,” the dynamic fullback said.

The brothers said it was very sad to see Barrett going.

“I love having Baz as a coach and I learnt so much from him,” Tom said.

Jake said he knew in the past three years he had learnt so much and his game had improved a lot playing under Barrett.

“I will always appreciate that,” Jake said.

“I hope he’s my coach again one day.

“He’s a great footy coach but then, he cares about you as a person as well.”

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10