It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
The thing with Cleary is that sure, he’s a Manly junior, but his association with the club ended 25 years ago. He has little to no association with Manly’s most recent group of great players (Kite accepted) that could be called upon to come onboard as assistants etc.

In other words, it would be little different from Cartwright or Barrett as head coach, Cleary’s notional coaching ability notwithstanding.
I know the cleary family. Best not to underestimate their connection to the northern beaches. I don’t have any inside info though.

I read that there was a 29% swing against the liberals in wagga wagga on the weekend.

Does that mean Manly is now a swing seat? Maybe things can get done now?

Why am I posting this here? Oh yeah, there was a reference to the nsw premier last page.

I read that there was a 29% swing against the liberals in wagga wagga on the weekend.

Does that mean Manly is now a swing seat? Maybe things can get done now?

Why am I posting this here? Oh yeah, there was a reference to the nsw premier last page.
Trent is from temora.

Does India have many good coaches..?

16EC1469-21D1-4832-A532-4EE7CAF69B8F.gif

So should we start a poll on not who but WHEN we will know who our next coach will be???

I’m guessing the best are to pick would be,

If it’s a goodun , a week before they hit us up for membership.

OR

If it’s Cartwrong, about a month after that!

So should we start a poll on not who but WHEN we will know who our next coach will be???

I’m guessing the best are to pick would be,

If it’s a goodun , a week before they hit us up for membership.

OR

If it’s Cartwrong, about a month after that!

Sounds like you're just angling to get another hash tag going! (lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10