It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
G'day all,Tsk.Tsk how can you say that? Have you forgotten the greatest crony of them all who has limpet like attached himself, and continues to stay safely ensconced, in the warm embrace of our great club?Fear not as I suspect that his odious presence will still be with us for some time yet.
cheers mike
The leak will be there until the day he dies or gets very seriously ill!!

And will continue doing the same thing!!

I’m resigned to it now, but I’ll be one of the first on the @strone33 bandwagon in 2019 if it’s as we expect, “ same **** different day”.
I was first to #sackcartwright. It's patented, sorry @strone33

He's a joke of a coach and needs to be sacked before he starts. Why the **** he is even in the mix for talking about our coach says so much about what the PENNiS objective is for us.

Last edited:
With the work I have been involved in for the last 30 years, I have always stuck by 3 rules, but the first and most important one is when offered a choice between a basket case or a gem, always go for the basket case.You can improve a basket case 99.9% of the time and you get the kudos from the brass for your hard work, and the money follows. If you choose the gem, then you can either just maintain it or it goes south and no one loves you for that and your more than likely looking for a new job.

I have a gut feeling that there is an unemployed coach out there looking for a basket case.

The other 2 work rules I live by are

Never ever volunteer

And never fish off the company pier.

Your company has their own pier?
Awesome.
How do you get a job like that?

As he should.

It is Mad Monday, and Fk Barrett.
@mave , I don't care if Bert and Ernie are our coaches, when they say no mad Monday, out of respect for your employer, you don't have one.

Barrett is our CURRENT coach right (as good or bad as that may be).

What he says, should go. Once again, getting out on the piss and smoke has taken precedence over compliance and order.

Therein lies the club's problem.

Des or Tooves orders the group to stay at home, guess what. They stay at ****ing home. There is a distinct lack of respect at this club, no accountability, and apathy for result.

Honestly, there's a core I feel wouldn't give a **** if we got the wooden spoon or not. Our results this season may cost some kids their careers.

giphy.gif

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys!
He aint no monkey he is a Horse
untitled.png

Probably will, that’s what a Mediterranean diet does for you!!
The secret of the Mediterranean diet
Every Wog knows this and I will pass it on to you because you seem like a nice fellow
Extra virgin olive oil for lubrication and sex a minimum of once a day to keep the organs active and the heart healthy
This is why he keeps on keeping on feathered friend .

The secret of the Mediterranean diet
Every Wog knows this and I will pass it on to you because you seem like a nice fellow
Extra virgin olive oil for lubrication and sex a minimum of once a day to keep the organs active and the heart healthy
This is why he keeps on keeping on feathered friend .
This sex once a day thing, you obviously know something that i don't

With the work I have been involved in for the last 30 years, I have always stuck by 3 rules, but the first and most important one is when offered a choice between a basket case or a gem, always go for the basket case.You can improve a basket case 99.9% of the time and you get the kudos from the brass for your hard work, and the money follows. If you choose the gem, then you can either just maintain it or it goes south and no one loves you for that and your more than likely looking for a new job.

I have a gut feeling that there is an unemployed coach out there looking for a basket case.

The other 2 work rules I live by are

Never ever volunteer

And never fish off the company pier.

I fished off the company pier and now I’m married to that,umm,fish...

This sex once a day thing, you obviously know something that i don't
On a serious note . The key is to keep moving, keep active and stimulate our mind and body and of course nourish it with healthy foods . I guess every one knows this but it does not hurt to bring awareness . We all need to be reminded and hopefully inspired that a quality healthy long life is brought to us by a quality healthy life style .
Long Live the Manly Sea eagles and all our supporters !!!
sea-eagles-fans-100.jpg

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10