It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

Blake A

Reserve Grader
I drove past Brookie around 8pm last night and most of the lights were on.
I got to wondering if they were doing a photo shoot on the field with DESpicable for release today or tomorrow to we members and to the press.
Of course, there could have been some team training there - but whom?
Maybe construction has started......

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I got to wondering if they were doing a photo shoot on the field with DESpicable for release today or tomorrow to we members and to the press.
Kids summer soccer on Monday arvo

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Hasler has confirmed his interest in coaching again, and that he is exploring the possibility of coaching Manly:

“I haven’t signed any deal. I’ve just arrived back from overseas,” Hasler told Channel 9.

“Obviously I have a desire, or I would like to coach in the NRL again.

“Basically it was just a matter of being briefed [by Mimis] and catching up about the possibility — the possibility — of coaching at Manly again.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/87445cda17625c886383ecc7f2a15141

madmax

Bencher
Hasler has confirmed his interest in coaching again, and that he is exploring the possibility of coaching Manly:

“I haven’t signed any deal. I’ve just arrived back from overseas,” Hasler told Channel 9.

“Obviously I have a desire, or I would like to coach in the NRL again.

“Basically it was just a matter of being briefed [by Mimis] and catching up about the possibility — the possibility — of coaching at Manly again.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/87445cda17625c886383ecc7f2a15141
I watched the interview with Des & the quirky responses suggested the deal was already done. He seemed quite upbeat about the prospect so yeah looks like an announcement is imminent!
As for Thoward's comment about Des making no difference & that the training facilities are the problem.........well Manly won premierships & appeared in finals with the same facilities in place now!!! What did the Dragons do with their supposed advanced state of the art facilities? Jack$hit!...................

The Who

Journey Man
@The Who Brookie Show is on Saturday and the rides are being set up :moonceremony:
Damn. Another theory shot down.
I didn't realise there was still a Brookie Show. I remember it back in the late 1950s when it was an agricultural show and the footballers had to dodge the cowpats.
So, what's on display this year? Some second hand office furniture perhaps?

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Can someone confirm that we do still train at Narrabeen as Soward said “we used to”.

And why hasn’t it been more publicised by these cretins that the Penns spent $500k doing up the gym?

Where do we train now and if it is still Narrabeen, how does Soward get away with these lies?

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Damn. Another theory shot down.
I didn't realise there was still a Brookie Show. I remember it back in the late 1950s when it was an agricultural show and the footballers had to dodge the cowpats.
So, what's on display this year? Some second hand office furniture perhaps?
Perhaps. I heard there's already a big line of manly supporters already backed up to warringah mall for the 'baz pinata' attraction. WHACK A BAZ. Will be interesting to see if he coughs up the money Penn supposedly owes him after a good beating

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
I watched the interview with Des & the quirky responses suggested the deal was already done. He seemed quite upbeat about the prospect so yeah looks like an announcement is imminent!
As for Thoward's comment about Des making no difference & that the training facilities are the problem.........well Manly won premierships & appeared in finals with the same facilities in place now!!! What did the Dragons do with their supposed advanced state of the art facilities? Jack$hit!...................
That's my take on it, Des always keeps things close to his chest especially where the media is concerned.

HappilyManly

Journey Man

tookey

First Grader
Jamie Soward on Fox saying Hasler won’t make a difference and that Barrett did a wonderful job considering quote-“players have to walk to their cars in towel’s after they shower to get changed... and that we are working out of demountables.” What a dribbler. They need to add another dwarf to Snow White’s crew... the fat dwarf who talks sh1t with a speech impediment.
images

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly

Madmax, I got the same impression from the interview. He was smiling (almost a cheeky grin, but who knows with Des) and was being very careful with how he responded. He has been around a long time, he knows what the media is like.

I'd say terms have been met, its just a matter of dotting I's and Crossing T's. I imagine both parties want to sign off asap as the club wants a coach before 1 Nov.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
So Jamie "pug faced turd" Soward claims the players are forced to walk to their cars in towels?

Here's a question you garden gnome looking cretin - where do the players take their clothes off to have these showers????

One would think that if you have a spot to take OFF the clothes, you then have that same spot to put ON your clothes.

What a dribbling idiot.
He's probably dirty we never made him an offer.
Very ordinary player who melted before it got hot...

lurker

Beaver lover
They could have also been doing maintenance and testing the lights haha

The Who

Journey Man
Perhaps. I heard there's already a big line of manly supporters already backed up to warringah mall for the 'baz pinata' attraction. WHACK A BAZ. Will be interesting to see if he coughs up the money Penn supposedly owes him after a good beating
Love the idea of a Whack-a-Baz stall. How about a few more:
Peck-a-Penn
Hug-a-Hasler
Cuddle-a-Cartwright
Love-a-Lyall

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20