It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

double hoops

First Grader
Pretty much nailed it right there.

They need him BUT he needs them too!!

Neither party holds a full house.

I’m sure it’s happening, or already happened.

Announcement #thisweek
I just wish they would hurry up and announce it. So DES can get down to the real work, of jigging the roster to suit his needs.

The only good part about 2018, is there is plenty of other clubs in the same boat, looking to off load and pick up to suit their needs.

I almost fear that their will be a #next week of support staff. And a #next week on the player merry-go-round.

#uck this unorganised sport needs a draft.

double hoops

First Grader
Demetriou is a great coach. Behind Madge would be a great get. I would be very comfortable with him in charge.

I'd take him over, Henry, Taylor, CartWrong every day of next week.

But now the cats out of the bag. It would simply be franchise suicide for Penn to have any other one coach other than DES. Club would know it.

Not really sure why the club would even waste time, making out there is other options. Do you actually see DES changing his stance at the negotiation table because of this:*

Actually I take that back. Chris Garry is at 7 in Brisbane. Penn just has no need to go that far North to get this story out. I'd say its Leaked by Demetriou manager in the hope it lands the Donkeys job. Interesting part is, if it's coming from Demetriou end, it may well be factually correct that he has had a number of interviews at Man.

Still can't see it being anyone other than DES.

redlineg

Reserve Grader
Actually I take that back. Chris Garry is at 7 in Brisbane. Penn just has no need to go that far North to get this story out. I'd say its Leaked by Demetriou manager in the hope it lands the Donkeys job. Interesting part is, if it's coming from Demetriou end, it may well be factually correct that he has had a number of interviews at Man.

Still can't see it being anyone other than DES.
It has to be Des.
I don't recall seeing any footage of Demetriou breaking dressing room doors after a loss!
Des wins hands down

tookey

First Grader
Readingtheplay quotes Chris Garry of Ch 7, saying Gorman has interviewed Jason Demetriou and is a good chance of being Manly coach if Des' demands are too much.

Maybe it isn't a lock​
Penn has already come out and said that we won't be hiring an inexperienced coach again as the Barrett experiment failed miserably

Last edited:

redlineg

Reserve Grader
But th

Penn has already come out and said that we won't be hiring an inexperienced coach again as the Barrett experiment failed miserably
Yep!
That's what he said, no more rookies and a proven performer.
Des is a proven performer, and don't forget, should also have had the 2007 Premiership which apparently 'no-one' won
He also flogged Bellamy's illegal side the following year

ManEagle

Just a Man and his Eagle
Yep!
That's what he said, no more rookies and a proven performer.
Des is a proven performer, and don't forget, should also have had the 2007 Premiership which apparently 'no-one' won
He also flogged Bellamy's illegal side the following year

And Gorman said MANLY fans will be happy, indicating a return to a Manly bred coach.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Jamie Soward on Fox saying Hasler won’t make a difference and that Barrett did a wonderful job considering quote-“players have to walk to their cars in towel’s after they shower to get changed... and that we are working out of demountables.” What a dribbler. They need to add another dwarf to Snow White’s crew... the fat dwarf who talks sh1t with a speech impediment.

Ryan

Journey Man
Jamie Soward on Fox saying Hasler won’t make a difference and that Barrett did a wonderful job considering quote-“players have to walk to their cars in towel’s after they shower to get changed... and that we are working out of demountables.” What a dribbler. They need to add another dwarf to Snow White’s crew... the fat dwarf who talks sh1t with a speech impediment.
Jamie Soward (a Gould lover) liked a nuffies tweet on Twitter claiming that the only good thing at Manly is the Trbojevic brothers.

As a representative of the NRL, I'd have thought that was extremely inappropriate?

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Loser as a player, commentator and bloke.
And speaking with bugger all knowledge.
He has no cred.
Pay no heed...

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So what's different from Hasler's first stint? Have I missed something? was our state of the art high-performance center sold off to fund a new outdoor table and chairs for Baz 3 years ago? HASLER PUT THE ****ING DEMOUNTABLES THERE YOU KNOB SOWARD!!!! Seemed ok for 4 GF appearances and 2 premierships so what's different now?????

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18
14 7 7 -50 18