It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Jamie Soward on Fox saying Hasler won’t make a difference and that Barrett did a wonderful job considering quote-“players have to walk to their cars in towel’s after they shower to get changed... and that we are working out of demountables.” What a dribbler. They need to add another dwarf to Snow White’s crew... the fat dwarf who talks sh1t with a speech impediment.
What does Soward know about the Manly culture ? Just about as much as Barrett did .
No idea , No fcking idea lol,

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Jamie Soward on Fox saying Hasler won’t make a difference and that Barrett did a wonderful job considering quote-“players have to walk to their cars in towel’s after they shower to get changed... and that we are working out of demountables.” What a dribbler. They need to add another dwarf to Snow White’s crew... the fat dwarf who talks sh1t with a speech impediment.
Poor old Flabby, he's often misunderstood, he recently had a bad experience when he went to buy a horse, things are tough for a dwarf with a lisp.....

"Jamie "I want to buy a horth"The owner asks him "Do you want a male horse or a female horse ?"Jamie replies "A female horth"The owner shows him a mare."Nithe Horth" says Jamie, "can I thee her eyth?" The owner picks him up to show him the horses eyes."Nithe eyth" says Jamie "can I thee her teeth?" Again the owner picks him up to show him the horses teeth."Nithe teeth, can I see her eerth?" Jamie asks. By now the owner is getting a little fed up, but again picks up Jamie to show him the horses ears."Nithe eerth," he says "Can I see her twot?" With this the owner picks him up and shoves his head deep between the horse's legs, holding him there for a second before pulling him out and putting him down."Perhaps I should rephrathe that can, I see her wun awound?"

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/in...-manly-is-the-safest-bet-20181015-p509tm.html

Good article on the coaching merry go round in the NRL from Andrew Webster who appears to be well informed (ie not making **** up)
Thanks for posting the article @The Wheel
This summed things up ...

With memberships and crowd figures in freefall because of the disaster under Barrett — an outsider who couldn’t get a strong roster to fire despite, apparently, having the players’ support — the club needs someone with maroon-and-white in their DNA.
Hasler is distinctly Manly. He's very, very Manly.

Blake A

Reserve Grader
Poor old Flabby, he's often misunderstood, he recently had a bad experience when he went to buy a horse, things are tough for a dwarf with a lisp.....

"Jamie "I want to buy a horth"The owner asks him "Do you want a male horse or a female horse ?"Jamie replies "A female horth"The owner shows him a mare."Nithe Horth" says Jamie, "can I thee her eyth?" The owner picks him up to show him the horses eyes."Nithe eyth" says Jamie "can I thee her teeth?" Again the owner picks him up to show him the horses teeth."Nithe teeth, can I see her eerth?" Jamie asks. By now the owner is getting a little fed up, but again picks up Jamie to show him the horses ears."Nithe eerth," he says "Can I see her twot?" With this the owner picks him up and shoves his head deep between the horse's legs, holding him there for a second before pulling him out and putting him down."Perhaps I should rephrathe that can, I see her wun awound?"
That was a tough read.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Solid analysis Wardy777 - I also reckon he is still dirty on Manly beating Penrith on the bell with a late comeback...the little bitch was crying and dribbling, which made it so much sweeter!!

Shoe1

Journey Man
Loser as a player, commentator and bloke.
And speaking with bugger all knowledge.
He has no cred.
Pay no heed...
I’ve been surprised in the past when talking to players that they don’t tend to love or hate any club. Soward’s view of manly places him in the “fan” club, rather than a former professional.

lurker

Beaver lover
So what's different from Hasler's first stint? Have I missed something? was our state of the art high-performance center sold off to fund a new outdoor table and chairs for Baz 3 years ago? HASLER PUT THE ****ING DEMOUNTABLES THERE YOU KNOB SOWARD!!!! Seemed ok for 4 GF appearances and 2 premierships so what's different now?????

I don’t understand what is wrong with demountables. It’s good enough for the gov to have them all through public schools so whys it not good enough for a team to have offices in them?

Also for all the stuff about ballin and I’d love to have him involved, this is what I’ve been saying about strength and conditioning (also good to see we’re hiring staff)
https://www.sportspeople.com.au/job...conditioning-coach-manly-warringah-sea-eagles

Minimum requirement for an assistant S&C is a bachelors degree and level 2 S&C. I see it more as him maybe having a mentoring and support role. It would likely pay more than the junior S&C position and he wouldn’t be qualified for senior

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Okay so we need to get some Silvertails spies in action. People in those camo bush suits all covered in leaves camped outside of Des's house
So what's different from Hasler's first stint? Have I missed something? was our state of the art high-performance center sold off to fund a new outdoor table and chairs for Baz 3 years ago? HASLER PUT THE ****ING DEMOUNTABLES THERE YOU KNOB SOWARD!!!! Seemed ok for 4 GF appearances and 2 premierships so what's different now?????
Hasler even had a duck in his demountable at one stage. I sure I remember reading back in the good days that the Stewart bros put a wild duck in there.:giggle:
Imagine if that had happened to Trent? Possible headline: Manly bullies plant rabid wild bird to mercilessly attack Barrett -It is believed the young coach suffered several blunt beak wounds. @:D

So Jamie "pug faced turd" Soward claims the players are forced to walk to their cars in towels?

Here's a question you garden gnome looking cretin - where do the players take their clothes off to have these showers????

One would think that if you have a spot to take OFF the clothes, you then have that same spot to put ON your clothes.

What a dribbling idiot.

The Who

Journey Man
I drove past Brookie around 8pm last night and most of the lights were on.
I got to wondering if they were doing a photo shoot on the field with DESpicable for release today or tomorrow to we members and to the press.
Of course, there could have been some team training there - but whom?

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18
14 7 7 -50 18