It is not over yet...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Beat Bunnies
Beat an under strength Storm
Get Turbo back and win our last 4.
Go into the semis having won 6 straight
Stay full strength through the semis and win the comp.
What are the odds? We'd have to win 10 in a row. Would be a modern day miracle, I'd even say it beats walking on water or turning water to wine
67-1 according to the TAB

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Yeah.....Thaaaaanks Biff

I was in a hurry this morning, I didn't have time to check the addy you recommended, thinking it was just an online shop for TV specials, as I rushed out the door I gave it to my wife and told her to check out the specials....
Well when I got back home, I knew something was wrong straight away, the look on her face said it all, I just didn't have a clue what I had done to deserve what I knew was coming....

Bloody hell mate, she made me have sex with her Biff, SEX FFS:eek: !!!!!!
Then she started singing, I am real worried about the game now... :sweating:

On the bright side, she said it wasn't big enough, would need to much bigger, so I guess that is a plus, a bigger tv, unless, unless, ohh FFS .:finger:

Love ya Biff !!!!
Thanks
ME

Gee someone has to suffer. How do you cope?

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It was over when we lost to the Dragons.
Humorous thread though.

Cioran

Bencher
I believe it’s Manly who has exited.... Freudian slip?
I must learn to roofread. You may not suffer from it but I find that mistakes that would stick out on a typed page like the hind lumps on a dog are invisible on the little glowing screen of the iPad. It’s like the pretty colours are all that matter. :banghead:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18