It is not over yet...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sorta think we have been average last few weeks so I expect Souths fancy their chances as well.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
It really is do or die this week and I do hope that the team remembers the injustices of the last two games we played the vermin. They got away with murder!! Souffs were fortunate to beat the cows who lacked the belief to finish them off.

We will be total underdogs this time and that suits us. We just need to execute our plays better and we have a chance against the Homebush hares!!

NYEagle

Bencher
I watched the Souths game on Saturday. They're not that crash hot IMO, and if the Cows can score 30 against them, then we're in with a shot.

If we can snag a win against Souths, we should have Tommy, Marty and AFB back for the game against Melbourne.
Beating Souths is a big IF.
Souths are VERY clinical, and I think have one of the top three halves combos in Reynolds/Walker. I despise both of them but my goodness when they are in the mood, they will slice through us like a warm knife to butter. Hate to say it but it's true.
Only way to beat Souths is via field position and a good start to get them down in the dumps.
I'd be surprised at a Manly win, but if they snag it then yeah - game back on.
NYEagle

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
I've just done the NRL Ladder Predictor and have us finishing 7th. I think we beat the Knights in week 1 but lose in week 2. Maybe a bit optimistic but certainly achievable imo.

1597643926485.png

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Trouble in Des wont take the plunge with a couple of young players in waiting. He's already intimated Tuafua will be back so where does that leave Funa, one of our better performing players. The injury to Elliott might leave an opening, but he is 'just as likely to put Garrick back at full back yet again, which offers only a wing spot ( only because Elliott is injured). Des is a great people player and they perform as well as they can for him, but his selection policy to me suggests a serious blind spot.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Definitely still hope. But like you said we MUST win against Souths seeing as though it looks like it's their top 8 spot we wanna take...

Anyone remember a certain under 20s side in 2017 who only scraped into the top 8 because another team (which I am pretty sure was Souths) lost in the last round, and ended up WINNING the grand final....;)

susan

Bencher
Souths have Tigers and Dogs which they should win , Parra are overrated plus the Roosters are decimated and quite often rest players
in the last round of nothing to play for. . We have a guaranteed loss v Storm so thst virtually ends it there I would think if Souths beat Tigers and Dogs

100 to 1

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Souths have Tigers and Dogs which they should win , Parra are overrated plus the Roosters are decimated and quite often rest players
in the last round of nothing to play for. . We have a guaranteed loss v Storm so thst virtually ends it there I would think if Souths beat Tigers and Dogs

100 to 1
You know how it will pan out, Manly will beat souths then Melbourne then lose to tigers then dogs then it will be over .......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16