It is not over yet...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Ok call me crazy and you all know how ridiculously pessimistic I am BUT. IF we manage to jag a win over the Vermin, and for some strange reason I have a feeling we will, then I can see us getting AFB, Tom and Dylan back by rd 17. Assuming the drizzle get their usual ref clown legup inspired win over us then with those guys back I can see us making a run and winning the last 4. The problem is our atrocious F/A. They will have to be 18 point plus wins and still rely on both the Vermin and gummies losing their games against top 6 teams.

Call me a dreamer but I still think we can snag 8th, said before its not over till its over,

Would have been more comfortable with a win over Knights but Souths are very beatable, we need to aim up and get it done, if we do, Call me an idiot but I reckon we can also get Storm done, if we have Tommy and Walks back.

(Full disclosure - my dreaming may have something to do with a deal with the wife after the games restart from CORVID19, that if we made the 8 and couldn't get to the game, which we wont, I get a 82inch Qled tv to watch the finals so I am holding hope and not giving up:cool: !)

Ok call me crazy and you all know how ridiculously pessimistic I am BUT. IF we manage to jag a win over the Vermin, and for some strange reason I have a feeling we will, then I can see us getting AFB, Tom and Dylan back by rd 17. Assuming the drizzle get their usual ref clown legup inspired win over us then with those guys back I can see us making a run and winning the last 4. The problem is our atrocious F/A. They will have to be 18 point plus wins and still rely on both the Vermin and gummies losing their games against top 6 teams.
Love the never-say-die attitude mate. Every week I'm gutted at their missed opportunities and vow it's all over, and every week I secretly think we'll turn it around and go on a run all the way to the trophy...stranger things have happened. Caaaarn Manly!!!

Love the never-say-die attitude mate. Every week I'm gutted at their missed opportunities and vow it's all over, and every week I secretly think we'll turn it around and go on a run all the way to the trophy...stranger things have happened. Caaaarn Manly!!!
I know it's clutching at straws but hey where there's life there's hope.

I think Des has given up on the season. He's seen that Garrick cant handle full back, he's seen the lack of potency in the three quarters, yet he keeps promoting the same players. I think he's given up. I think he knows its over and he's just playing out the season
I assume you are being tongue in cheek. Either that or you haven't ever met Des, or seen him play for that matter. He is not the giving-up type.

Beat Bunnies
Beat an under strength Storm
Get Turbo back and win our last 4.
Go into the semis having won 6 straight
Stay full strength through the semis and win the comp.
What are the odds? We'd have to win 10 in a row. Would be a modern day miracle, I'd even say it beats walking on water or turning water to wine

Beat Bunnies
What are the odds? We'd have to win 10 in a row. Would be a modern day miracle, I'd even say it beats walking on water or turning water to wine
I'd be a lot more confident if we hadn't lost six of our last eight matches.

Beat Bunnies

Well... last year the St Louis Blues were dead last halfway through the NHL comp, then went all the way and won the championship (Stanley Cup).

So it's possible!

Go Manly.

St. Louis struggled early in the regular season, beginning the year with a 7–9–3 record.
Head coach Mike Yeo was fired and assistant coach Craig Berube named interim coach.
Their record declined to an NHL-worst 15–18–4 with 34 points on January 2, 2019.
Then the Blues went on a 30–10–5 run to finish the season with 99 points, third in the Central Division.
Amid their turnaround, rookie goaltender Jordan Binnington was given his first start and went on to obtain 23 wins.

In the playoffs, St. Louis defeated the Winnipeg Jets 4–2 in the First Round, eliminated the Dallas Stars in seven games, and won 4–2 against the San Jose Sharks in the Conference Finals.

The Western Conference champion St. Louis Blues then defeated the Eastern Conference champion Boston Bruins four games to three to win their first championship

Call me a dreamer but I still think we can snag 8th, said before its not over till its over,

Would have been more comfortable with a win over Knights but Souths are very beatable, we need to aim up and get it done, if we do, Call me an idiot but I reckon we can also get Storm done, if we have Tommy and Walks back.

(Full disclosure - my dreaming may have something to do with a deal with the wife after the games restart from CORVID19, that if we made the 8 and couldn't get to the game, which we wont, I get a 82inch Qled tv to watch the finals so I am holding hope and not giving up:cool: !)
82 inch Qled?? Make sure you look up brazzers.com! Thank me later

82 inch Qled?? Make sure you look up brazzers.com! Thank me later

Yeah.....Thaaaaanks Biff

I was in a hurry this morning, I didn't have time to check the addy you recommended, thinking it was just an online shop for TV specials, as I rushed out the door I gave it to my wife and told her to check out the specials....
Well when I got back home, I knew something was wrong straight away, the look on her face said it all, I just didn't have a clue what I had done to deserve what I knew was coming....

Bloody hell mate, she made me have sex with her Biff, SEX FFS:eek: !!!!!!
Then she started singing, I am real worried about the game now... :sweating:

On the bright side, she said it wasn't big enough, would need to much bigger, so I guess that is a plus, a bigger tv, unless, unless, ohh FFS .:finger:

Love ya Biff !!!!
Thanks
ME

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14