It’s time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Hi all

Just had a chat to the club, first of all the are plenty of Tix available secondly there are a heap of Sharks fans who have purchased tickets.

Basically the crowd will be 50/50 at the moment - not great hometown advantage.

It’s time to get onto all your feathered friends and encourage to get them down to Lottoland tomorrow evening. No excuses, it is backs to the wall and our team needs your support.

50/50??? Is that a gee up, surely that’s some messaging to try get more of us there. If one things for certain about the only advantage we have outside the coach is the home ground. Hate to see that advantage ruined by a flood of blue and black supporters.

50/50??? Is that a gee up, surely that’s some messaging to try get more of us there. If one things for certain about the only advantage we have outside the coach is the home ground. Hate to see that advantage ruined by a flood of blue and black supporters.
Would not surprise me to see a lot of sharks fans there.
This is there best chance to win over here in a long time and they are heavily favoured to win. Add all those up and I can see them travelling.

Geez. That’s disappointing Wheel. I suppose people have just seen the injury toll and assumed a loss. Anyway I’ll be there with about a dozen northern fans
Yes I think that is the case.

But like you I am going to support the boys even with the knowledge this could get very ugly tomorrow night on the scoreboard.

Finals at brookvale oval can’t beat it.

Not a gee up at all, I think a combo of a lot of things;

• Poor last two rounds
  • Injuries
  • Expect a loss
  • Asbestos scare
  • Members not being able to secure their seats etc
Anyway it is the last game of year at Lottoland and maybe the last semi ever at the old girl so bring a mate and let’s fill the joint

Not a gee up at all, I think a combo of a lot of things;

• Poor last two rounds
  • Injuries
  • Expect a loss
  • Asbestos scare
  • Members not being able to secure their seats etc
Anyway it is the last game of year at Lottoland and maybe the last semi ever at the old girl so bring a mate and let’s fill the joint
Sadly those points you make are valid one’s.

Plus the fact that this is the best opportunity in years for sharks to win at brookvale oval would give them more motivation to attend.

I’ve got no issue with trying to drum up more support however;
- besides the small away supporter section and purchases by sharks members how would anyone know who the ticket purchaser supports?
- I remember a similar message before the recent home game versus Parra. They were going to come in numbers and take over the hill. The reality on the day was nothing of the sort.

Manly fans don’t travel, not even to their home ground ( can’t you see the headline on Sunday!!).

Interesting 2019 fact.

Despite having a lowly, $hitty, no one apparently likes it suburban ground, Manly's average home attendance at Brookvale this year was 11,216.

Meanwhile at those wonderful all-seat stadium Greenturd loves.....

The Chooks at the SCG averaged 14,148

Souffs at ANZ averaged 13,466

The reigning premier Chooks and Souffs were expected to play well enough to make the Finals, as they did. Manly were expected to finish bottom 4 and likely bottom 2.

And 11,216 at Brookie looks a lot better than 13-14,000 in stadiums that seat 48,000 and 84,000 respectively.

Post codes
Members purchase

This time the club has no vested or financial interest in drumming up a crowd. The NRL get all the benefits of this.

Simply not a good look @Bradza
I disagree as plenty of Manly Fans live outside our area so Post Code filter means little.

Plus the fact that both Clubs' Members ticket sales opened at the same time, one would expect a fairly equal allocation by the Ticketmaster algorithm :nerd:

There are only a few dozen seats available so Manly are selling out inspite of the asbestos scare and delayed release of tickets.

Manly must know the GA sold number if they're telling you that Brookie is still short on patrons @:cool:

Doesn't matter what happens, unless the crowd is overflowing, which i very much doubt as a lot of fans are anticipating a loss, then there will be nothing but negative press regarding Lottoland.
It's all about timing, and at the moment our timing is out, if the semis were on just after the Canberra game ,then the game would definitely be a sellout

I disagree as plenty of Manly Fans live outside our area so Post Code filter means little.

Plus the fact that both Clubs' Members ticket sales opened at the same time, one would expect a fairly equal allocation by the Ticketmaster algorithm :nerd:

There are only a few dozen seats available so Manly are selling out inspite of the asbestos scare and delayed release of tickets.

Manly must know the GA sold number if they're telling you that Brookie is still short on patrons @:cool:

Yeah, agree totally on the postcode thing. If they’re attributing team followed by how close they are to the team’s home base, they’d be very wrong. My sister is going with a big group from the northern end of the Illawarra (so, pretty close to the shire) and not one is supporting the Sharks. Heaps of manly jerseys down this way at the moment, BTW...have only seen a couple of Cronulla ones.

Allegiances are a whole lot less based on geography than they used to be.

Does any one know how many Gladys' ScoMo got tickets for??

Gladys Liu looks an unlikely starter.

Gladys Berejiklian is on shakey ground with the Libs - but will wear the maroon and white if she can get a ticket.

Hopefully there are no free tickets, but if so please ensure they are declared.

Apparently John Sidoti didnt want any tickets as he is busy mowing his parents land at Five Dock

There are 10 buses coming from the shire and they are trying to get more buses this arvo.

Still plenty of tickets

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4