It’s time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ticketmaster has been shocking (with selling this NRL Semi game) & collecting $7.25 for each transaction! They advertise every ticket in GA as “Standing Room” only.

Families that were about to buy may say … well we were considering going, but with that ticket statement, well no thanks now!

The Family (Northern Hill) and most of the Hill is not going to be Standing only. Also you have the wooden bench seating at the Southern & Northern end as GA seats (these are not standing, if get early to the game). There have been lots of people made comments in total confusion with this statement & selling Alcohol Free area all as Standing Only!

So the Walk Up - GA Prices tomorrow at Brookie/Lottoland (for our rare Home NRL Semi) are:
> Adults $25
> Concession/Child $15
> Family $65

.. and not all standing seats in GA. Yes some will be.

These GA tickets are cheaper than regular season games. That’s the message to get out to everyone ..!!
(& of course if got a ticket member code and buying in advance they are cheaper at $20 Adult, $12 Con/Child & $50 for Family).

We need another 3,000 to 4,000 walk up crowd tomorrow /Saturday.

Last edited:
Sounds like we need more supporters who don't ditch the team when the odds are against us.

I hope those that have decided to stay away miss out on a classic Manly against all odds victory.
I would be there 100%, and i live in the Shire, however I'm in Crete at the moment so lets hope they get through for another week

80E34501-32A5-488F-A5D9-2B3393E14A6F.jpeg
And so it starts

Gee I hope we beat them tomorrow - wouldn’t that get under Rothfiekd’s skin. He’d be like a bear with a sore head all summer! Go the Eagles!!!
Oh bloody oath.
He's used to sore heads, but to see him squirm for 12 months would be a frigging dream...

Who cares what a biased old drunk thinks ...... **** him. I bet there is not a retraction when it's shown that this story is complete ****.

Well there won't be one from Phil seeing as he didn't write the article, it was Nick Walshaw.

As mentioned previously in this thread, when the media were carrying on about all the Parra fans coming over for round 18, (which never eventuated and Lottoland looked great in maroon and white) that reeked of some slick behind the scenes propaganda.

But is the article helpful (again) this time around or just Manly bashing?
While the first reaction may be to slam the media about their rubbish articles (which I admit is like shooting fish in a barrel) the only outcome this can achieve is Manly fans buying tickets - which helps Manly!

So if it fires up those Manly fence sitters to buy tickets, that helps the team so it's not really an anti Manly article!

Oh sure, there's the usual ignoring of such issues (and non issues) as the lack of free transport, ongoing concerns about where the game will be played, the asbestos , state of the ground, the digs we're used to reading about, but still there's no point in a media based cronulla-or other non manly- fan to write an article like this, as it only helps Manly.

And for that reason I say "Thank you Nick Walshaw" for doing Manly a service you probably never intended.

GO MANLY!

GAME DAY!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8