ISC Marvel Superheros Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest the yellow is just not manly but this jersey is not a current supporters jersey.
It's been made for the kids. The kids are tomorrows tragics and future silvertails. We just have to get over the fact that we hate the colors and remember the cause is just. Sometimes it's not all about me or you and look at the big picture. Hope it works for the club though not a chance in hell ill ever buy a yellow manly footy jersey.

:)

Jerry1 said:
To be honest the yellow is just not manly but this jersey is not a current supporters jersey.
It's been made for the kids. The kids are tomorrows tragics and future silvertails. We just have to get over the fact that we hate the colors and remember the cause is just. Sometimes it's not all about me or you and look at the big picture. Hope it works for the club though not a chance in hell ill ever buy a yellow manly footy jersey.

Yes, this for me too.

However, I do see everyone's points and hope it's a huge success. It may have equal potential to attract the non-believer or kids to X-Men or Marvel comics, as to actual interest in Manly RLFC; but of course I hope that's the case.

I'm simply saying I'm not a fan of the actual jersey (for reasons already stated).

And more to the point: It's not going to help a lot if we lose the game that night.

Love the 'idea" of the promotion if not all of the specifics.

Just a thought, I can't see the comic loving Big Bangers types suddenly becoming Rugby league fans. Penny yes, but Sheldon face painted on the hill, maybe not.

Alan said:
Love the 'idea" of the promotion if not all of the specifics.

Just a thought, I can't see the comic loving Big Bangers types suddenly becoming Rugby league fans. Penny yes, but Sheldon face painted on the hill, maybe not.

Knock, Knock, "Penny'', Knock, Knock, "Penny", Knock, Knock, "Penny...?"

Mmm...yes please, old mate!

;)

Good point tho. It's a stretch to think they'll convert.
I wholeheartedly hope some do.

"knock, knock, KNOCK...penny"

3 knocks! #hugefan

The uk site has dropped the price and now it's $114 approx delivered to aust!

sheldon loves his hulk hands so maybe he'd be more of a raiders supporter?!

@RealHughJackman still hasn't bothered to post a selfie wearing the Wolverine Parra Jersey :huh:

Seems like the NRL has promoted The Avengers Franchise, but they haven't returned the favour :s

HappilyManly said:
@RealHughJackman still hasn't bothered to post a selfie wearing the Wolverine Parra Jersey :huh:

Seems like the NRL has promoted The Avengers Franchise, but they haven't returned the favour :s

Maybe he doesn't have one yet?

Or he wants to wait till he gets rid of that weird current hairdo/moustache before posting?

Or he just sucks.

+I was supposed to go to Florence this year...not him!

globaleagle said:
"knock, knock, KNOCK...penny"

3 knocks! #hugefan

The uk site has dropped the price and now it's $114 approx delivered to aust!

sheldon loves his hulk hands so maybe he'd be more of a raiders supporter?!

SNAP on Penny GE!

And I just got called about the Community jersey mate.

Order done and dusted for me now.

So I went down to the factory outlet today, with every intention of being the jersey. Just couldn't when I saw it though. Ordered a community jersey for the wife instead.

Jerry1 said:

someone on FB photoshoped one in the Manly colours,and it looked great

master blaster said:
Jerry1 said:

I saw that. Looks really good.

dowdz said:
master blaster said:
Jerry1 said:

Here it is. Agree. Much better.

simon64 said:
dowdz said:
master blaster said:
Jerry1 said:

Here it is. Agree. Much better.

yeah for sure

The low belt makes it look riduculous in any colour :dodgy:

Just thankfull that the Players don't have to wear the tights :p

HappilyManly said:
The low belt makes it look riduculous in any colour :dodgy:

Just thankfull that the Players don't have to wear the tights :p

Yep, I thought the same thing but the word I would use is...well it starts with G and means joyful or carefree!
Looks better in yellow actually but still I'm not interested.

Looks like souths just had to be in on the promo!

23916.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6