ISC Marvel Superheros Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:
globaleagle said:
I'm a true supporter and you're not.

I know you are but what am I?

:cool:

A true supporter as well!

Oh I was hopin' for worse than that mate.

Bit quiet being up early on a Sunday morning here.

Off topic for a sec...Did you catch the Super Rugby final??

Epic Tahs win. Lotta super-heroes in NSW today!

(I know you are but what am I too, ad infinitum!)

Worse than that? - Ah, I forgot to put "of the storm" at the end of it.

lol, kidding. No one deserves that!!!!

Blue assed fly stuff around here. Going to a wedding...which is outside in the heat, which I don't do well anymore.

I recorded the union as it was on at 3am this morning but checked the result as I didn't wanted to know the result, awesome! Even better that it was McCaw that gave away the last penalty. He really is the union untouchable (usually).

Now I have to convince some guy not to wear shorts to the wedding. (Nah I'll let him go at it)

Getting married in the heat is getting used to the cauldron or regular discomfort, I suppose.

I just hope it's not the groom (wanting to wear shorts!)

Unless it's on the beach and he wants to get a head-start on the honeymoon.

Great rugby final; fitting result. Party on NSW and as @manlyfan76 said, Now for the NSW clean-sweep: Tahs, NSW Origin, Swans AND Manly, of course.

lol, no such luck.

Well off to swelter...as that's always a good look!

HK_Eagle said:
I wish we could follow the US lead on this and have jerseys with no sponsor BS emblazoned all over it (except the subtlety of the maker's logo). I can't bring myself to spend money on a jersey with ugly corporate logo crap all over it. I know they are sponsors and need to get something back for their dollar, but I have never bought a jersey, and can't foresee ever doing so.

I have no problem with the game day jerseys worn by the players having the club sponsors advertising all over them as the club has to earn money in some way and the advertising of their products on the team jersey certainly does that but, what I would like to see though is the jersey sponsor free with only the club's logo emblazoned on it available for sale to the general public.

Go manly said:
I must confess that the colours confused me while watching them on the radio sitting around a fire in the bottom padock drinking port.

took a big toke of Kriptonite before we got it together

I love wonder women and splashers girlfriend in marine boy but wished she got her hair cut and he shared the chewing gum

That should just about close down this thread

Go manly

Drinking port - you are much too cultured to be a rugby league supporter. Ever thought about polo.

Partial to the odd bottle of Galway pipe myself.

Brissie Kid said:
Remember when the Broncos wore yellow at Brookie. So this 2014 game will be Manly yellow against Bronco maroon?

Go Tezza Hill at the 6:00 minutes in this clip. What a comeback by Manly!

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/TexKkzET18k[/video]

Terry Hill was an awesome player - speed, strength and aggression. I think Manly have had the best run of centres of any team. Players like Fulton,O'Connor, Hill, Innis, Lyon, Matai - just awesome.

Jerry1 said:
Go manly said:
I must confess that the colours confused me while watching them on the radio sitting around a fire in the bottom padock drinking port.

I love wonder women and splashers girlfriend in marine boy but wished she got her hair cut and he shared the chewing gum

Go manly

Drinking port - you are much too cultured to be a rugby league supporter. Ever thought about polo.

Royal reserve in the flagon

pjayz said:
Brissie Kid said:
Remember when the Broncos wore yellow at Brookie. So this 2014 game will be Manly yellow against Bronco maroon?

Go Tezza Hill at the 6:00 minutes in this clip. What a comeback by Manly!

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/TexKkzET18k[/video]

Terry Hill was an awesome player - speed, strength and aggression. I think Manly have had the best run of centres of any team. Players like Fulton,O'Connor, Hill, Innis, Lyon, Matai - just awesome.

I believe the Bronco's never wore this jersey again, and I don't blame them. This was an awesome comeback.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Jerry1 said:
Go manly said:

Go manly

Nice bottle of invalid port in a brown paper bag for me. It tastes foul so no one else will want a swig and as an added benefit what you spill in your beard will kill the ants.....

Moondog said:
Jerry1 said:
Go manly said:

Go manly

Nice bottle of invalid port in a brown paper bag for me. It tastes foul so no one else will want a swig and as an added benefit what you spill in your beard will kill the ants.....
Ahh OK,

I won't ask about your cheese platter to go with it then.

Jerry1 said:
Moondog said:
Jerry1 said:
Go manly said:

Go manly

Ahh OK,

I won't ask about your cheese platter to go with it then.
Nice slab of Casu Marzu is hard to beat.

Note to @Dan I refuse to continue using 300 emoticons per post because people have lost the ability to take anything written other than literally. If people need :D:D:p:angel::heart::D at the end of every post to stop them going Clydesdale climbing, then the world is sinking fast.

We should have a genre personality icon next to everyones name..eg piiss takers, intellectuals, football only folks, the "I should have my own sports column syndicated around the world ppl", I post when I'm pisseed only ppl, and the emoticon ppl. Feel free to come up with more as I'm supposed to be doing paper work...:-/:D-

Frogz said:
Will go down as the worst jersey EVER to be worn by Manly...A w@nk of a promotion by a w@nk of a corporate basket case (the nRL).....Where was Greenturd in his Humphrey Bear outfit

Yep, never thought we'd beat this one...

J07G.jpg

...but they did!:s

ps Of course the only person that has this on record is Spook.:p

wombatgc said:
Frogz said:
Will go down as the worst jersey EVER to be worn by Manly...A w@nk of a promotion by a w@nk of a corporate basket case (the nRL).....Where was Greenturd in his Humphrey Bear outfit

J07G.jpg

Thanks for posting that pic. I searched for a pic of it when I posted that pic of the ANZAC jersey but I couldn't find it anywhere so all that I could do is mention it in my post.

Jethro said:
wombatgc said:
Frogz said:

J07G.jpg

Thanks for posting that pic. I searched for a pic of it when I posted that pic of the ANZAC jersey but I couldn't find it anywhere so all that I could do is mention it in my post.

Yeah was searching for ages. Then the link for the rockers site came up. I should've known to hunt down Spooks collection in the first place.
(I wonder if he'll add that monstrosity from Friday night to his collection? :huh:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6