ISC Marvel Superheros Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does the gold colour have any significance? Could have done that jersey in maroon and white.

Looks a horrid yellow in this. Burns my Manly eyes. Take it away. Please.

221115-aa4a8e2c-0b14-11e4-b832-315b08e711dd.jpg

Not sure what to do with this shirt. I bought the members one, as well as the community one. Wouldn't mind this as a collectors one, as it is Wolverine. Will the wife chop off my nuts though? Hmmmmm decisions decisions

My wife is actually telling me i should get it. If it wasn't Wolverine I'd probably give it a miss, but it's such a random one-off.
I'm a sad egg for not getting the community jersey in time so maybe i'll buy.

IMO, i'm fairly ok with giving up the maroon n white for a night, especially if Hugh gets involved with a tweet or whatever famous folk do. No other team can boast such a direct connection to their character.

The player worn green one from around 5 years ago resold for ridiculous amounts. This one might surprise as well, especially with the Jackman link.

eggson said:
My wife is actually telling me i should get it. If it wasn't Wolverine I'd probably give it a miss, but it's such a random one-off.

IMO, i'm fairly ok with giving up the maroon n white for a night, especially if Hugh gets involved with a tweet or whatever famous folk do. No other team can boast such a direct connection to their character.

My wife said that 2. She's a dragons supporter so will be upset on Monday. And she still likes it. Maybe she can't send the maroon.

mickqld said:
I don't care if we are playing in mankinis as long as we win the game. Great promo well done marketing if it brings in sponsors,supporters.members and dollars. As long as we are in the maroon/white home team uniform on grand final day that's all that matters.

My thoughts exactly. Well maybe not exactly Mick.

Mankinis ?

That image is just disturbing.

It's a good thing Gorgeous isn't around. Now THAT would've been a sight.

ManlyBacker said:
The player worn green one from around 5 years ago resold for ridiculous amounts. This one might surprise as well, especially with the Jackman link.

I have a Green one and it's NOT for sale, that was a game at the Sunny Coast, I think only 34 produced, I was there so bought one!

Alan said:
Don't tell 'Huggies' that footballers will play in sponsors product for more exposure .. can live without seeing Dave Taylor and the titans sponsored by 'Victoria Secrets'

Why not the Wiggles next mate?

They're Australian and quite popular globally; and the kiddies have immense commercial power through Mum and Dad.

You'd also attract more females to Manly...soccer-mums even.

Or just put em in yellow-Caramello-bear onesies and be done with it!

Everyone likes chocolate. Everyone likes bears.

(Except @globaleagle of course)

Like dressing up in drag - bright yellow. May as well put the parra jersey on and ballerina tights too.

Change the name from manly to womanly.

Remember when the Broncos wore yellow at Brookie. So this 2014 game will be Manly yellow against Bronco maroon?

Go Tezza Hill at the 6:00 minutes in this clip. What a comeback by Manly!

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/TexKkzET18k[/video]

damiennp90 said:
eggson said:

My wife said that 2. She's a dragons supporter so will be upset on Monday. And she still likes it. Maybe she can't send the maroon.

Hah, so's mine!

I like it. Bought one today and looking forward to seeing the guys playing in them. As said earlier we've played in the ANZAC one and a green one, so just one game in yellow won't be too bad. I think most of us wouldn't say no to getting a player worn one, if we could, to add to the collections.

Don't like it as it is too close in colour to the Drongo's away jersey and the Parradoesn'tmatter jersey! As long as the club is getting lotz of $$$$$ for wearing it though.........

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6