Is Luke brooks the piece we’ve been missing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
He has been pretty ordinary last few weeks but tonight he was just plain $hit, deadset plays one side of the field and just puts up bombs on one side only and hope for the best. That was his chance to really stand up and was really disappointing.

Needed to chance his arm in the final 20mins to try and get some points on the board.

Have to change things up for when DCE game 3 is on.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
NO

You can see why Tigers never made the finals with Brooks as half back.

Schiit.
He was ordinary tonight.

I can cop the loss, I never expected us to win. I thought we defended well and gave 110% but an experienced half should have guided us around the field better. Why was he posted exclusively down the right as well? We’ve got a winger playing 6 tonight so why not roam around and help out…???
He’s had to play a lone hand
He didn’t play his hand though. A lone hand would have involved him taking control. He sat back and bombed or tried to throw long balls to marked players on the edge in the wet…terrible game from him.

joeboy

Bencher
He was insipid tonight, looked and played like he was resigned to losing. An experienced winner would’ve identified we were in that game and had a crack. Instead he played out his 80 minutes along the path of least resistance. He is not made of the right stuff this guy

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
Was never going to perform tonight with a second rower as his halves partner. But a few on here were praising Seibold for making such a great defensive decision and here we are scoring zero ****ing points. If you praise mediocrity that’s what you are going to get.

JBW

Reserve Grader
I felt like a tigers fan from the last decade tonight.

Ok, he was drawn a pretty short hand with no secondary playmaker. But he was just too predictable. Even the commentators were literally taking the pis$ out of his predictability late in the game.

I like him as a running number 6, but once he's asked to steer the ship, you see his shortcomings.

I still like him as a signing, but Talau is proving the best signing we got from the Tigers IMO.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Brooks goes very well in our full side , DCE on one side , Tommy up the middle and Brooks on the other.

The expectation that he was going to be our saviour tonight , with that team , is unrealistic.

You can knock him until the cows come home , but at least look at what he’s done to date with our full side and not cherry pick one game with about 65% of our salary cap sitting on the sideline.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17