Is it time to move on from Turbo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Manly keep Turbo?

• Yes

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
Its a fair question to start asking. Especially if he's not recovering from his injury. I get him being nursed a bit....but he just doesn't look capable of running at even 60 percent.

Maybe its mental...which could be worse.

I think questions need to be asked whether it's worth moving on Turbo. I like him like everyone at Manly does, but we are in a situation where too much money is invested in one player, like with DCE in the past.
We need a complete rebuild.
Dce needs to go there simply no reason if we can't compete. Having complete park footballers like Harper and Parker is enough.
I can cop Tom but Evans is a complete waste of space.

He was getting some treatment in the dressing room.

Support staff guy comes out and says (lip read) "it's his back" and shakes his head.,

He was getting some treatment in the dressing room.

Support staff guy comes out and says (lip read) "it's his back" and shakes his head.,

Great,
Probably from the weird way he is now trying to run.

Turbo hasn’t been out of first gear this season despite the good statistics recorded.

Watched him closely and there has to be an underlying injury or a mental battle going on with his running.

The team need him firing, Turbo at 20% ain’t going to win the tough games.

Turbo, whilst I love him has never ever had a season injury free. Let that sink in. Yet we throw him over a mil. Move him to centre. Couldn’t give 2 fuks if his feeling get hurt. And I’m a Turbo fan, but love Manly much more.

On top of that Dce the great myth just myths his way through first grade. Worst Manly Captain in our history. Hahaha but fan boys still fan boy all over him…

Absolutely not. When he’s on, he’s far and away our best player. He’s got to be injured. If that’s the case, give him a couple of weeks off. He’s not offering much at the moment.

Move onto where? In all seriousness without Turbo I can’t see any Marquee signings joining us. Koula will potentially go to Union, Cherry and Jake are set to retire in a couple of years and we don’t have a pack that goes forward… I can’t see us spending the money on anyone of a better calibre wanting to join the club.

C66FFB70-3794-46B5-9A40-8C0830C07A07.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4