Is it time to move on from Turbo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Manly keep Turbo?

• Yes

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
Move onto where? In all seriousness without Turbo I can’t see any Marquee signings joining us. Koula will potentially go to Union, Cherry and Jake are set to retire in a couple of years and we don’t have a pack that goes forward… I can’t see us spending the money on anyone of a better calibre wanting to join the club.
Mate it would give us over 3 million to raid other teams. We have halves coming through.
The sun would not crush us. FMD seriously.

We could restructure and rebalance our team with 3 mil. I’d be 100% ok with all 3 going.
Deadset it’s like fan boys just follow players instead of Manly.

To make it clear, we don’t need INDIVIDUAL players that are better. We need players that improve the team. Not the same.

Mate it would give us over 3 million to raid other teams. We have halves coming through.
The sun would not crush us. FMD seriously.

We could restructure and rebalance our team with 3 mil. I’d be 100% ok with all 3 going.
Deadset it’s like fan boys just follow players instead of Manly.

To make it clear, we don’t need INDIVIDUAL players that are better. We need players that improve the team. Not the same.
It's time to rebuild its not working.

Move onto where? In all seriousness without Turbo I can’t see any Marquee signings joining us. Koula will potentially go to Union, Cherry and Jake are set to retire in a couple of years and we don’t have a pack that goes forward… I can’t see us spending the money on anyone of a better calibre wanting to join the club.
How can we afford any marquee players anyway? Why do you think Croker, Parker,Harper,etc are still getting a run week in week out?

Reported lower back spasms in 1st half. He got needled up at h/t. Fuk me dead him and Schuster are just liabilities. When will this sht ever end.

Jake Toby is pretty good.
+1. We really need to start learning from our mistakes. Letting go of good performing players in lower grades to other teams is not acceptable as a club. Nicho Hynes was a consistent superstar in the lower grades and we told him to walk. Now look at him.
Suppose some other club signs up GCKT or Toby it would show how much of a clown show the club.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Reported lower back spasms in 1st half. He got needled up at h/t. Fuk me dead him and Schuster are just liabilities. When will this sht ever end.
When they get punted. Which apparently is never. We just hand out huge contracts and have to let up and coming players go ( Fifita).

Look, Tom recaptures his 21 form and the naysayers all look a bit stupid. He can't go from best player in the world to average if he's fully fit. We have to hope he can play himself back into form. Dropping him (if fit) isn't the answer, neither is blaming him for the failings of others

Look, Tom recaptures his 21 form and the naysayers all look a bit stupid. He can't go from best player in the world to average if he's fully fit. We have to hope he can play himself back into form. Dropping him (if fit) isn't the answer, neither is blaming him for the failings of others
If he spends more time off the field and hes functioning at 50% when hes on it , then its sensible to ask the question of a post succession plan.

I don't think punting is the answer. But a much revised contract is required. Let's be honest, with the amount of time he is injured, he ain't worth what we are paying.

Now if he is fit, absolutely he is worth it. But I'm not holding my breath to think that will happen again. Too much parallels with Stewart in his last years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7