Is anyone else Excited ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Greenturd will see to it that the refs **** us over as usual.
I’m not so sure on this tbh. The nrl loves an underdog story and there ain’t any better than ours right now. The sharks are hardly nrl darlings and may be the collateral damage in Turds bigger plan. He’ll save our head for the chopping block v souths. Stay of execution I’m predicting.

I’m not so sure on this tbh. The nrl loves an underdog story and there ain’t any better than ours right now. The sharks are hardly nrl darlings and may be the collateral damage in Turds bigger plan. He’ll save our head for the chopping block v souths. Stay of execution I’m predicting.
Worked out last time :rofl::rofl:

I'm super excited. 15th last year and just a shadow of what 'Manly' teams are all about. 6th....and in with a chance!

I think the Sharks forward pack is a bit of a myth. Gallen/Fifita etc these guys are 3 or 4 years past their best. I actually think this weekend will be our GF and we get over the top of them. But week 2 is then a tough ask after our win and without key attacking players.

But again there is always hope. You can't win comps without being in the 8. And we are there.

And as the Simpsons would also say:
upload_2019-9-11_11-41-50.jpeg

Been a good year, if not for injuries to several key players we're a top 3 side.
With our 17 this week it will be a good game, but a bridge too far imo.

Very excited

Going in with zero expectations so anything is a bonus (also there is something so great about youngs kids getting a shot)

The player coming through to get most excited about is Manase Fainu's brother Sione. Big, fast, skilful and huge engine. Post contact metres galore. He is smaller than Payne Haas but would be quicker and more nimble on his feet. He could be top 30 next year.

The prospect of Fainu x 2, Schuster, three Turbo's, Haumole, Keppie, Paseka and co. is the nucleus of an amazing side going forward.

The future is looking very bright. If we can get most of those young guys to kick on then we will have a nice premiership window about to open up for us

The future is looking very bright. If we can get most of those young guys to kick on then we will have a nice premiership window about to open up for us

Especially with the young talent coming through , just have to hang on to them which isn’t easy these days!!

Mate I think they'll rip us a new one with a full strength 1st grade side. It could get ugly with Townsend and Johnson chiming in. Put your pith helmet on. It'll be a miracle that I'm hoping for.
Trouble is, ScoMo owns the miracle rights. Might have to hope for sympathy from the devil.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8