Is anyone else Excited ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You know what, the mere fact we are having these conversations and posting our worries and hopes/dreams for a home final is a victory in itself. I said it earlier, the sharks team has some names on paper but they are a seriously aged list with multiple players having battled injury. They lose wade graham or fafita early (which is possible) this game seriously evens up.

I am pumped.

giphy.gif

Look, one thing we know is that “ anything is possible”.

Who knows ,it might be a win for the ages.

I didn't think we would make the finals - every game we play is a bonus. Stoked with the season... Could have been one game better. Think Des stuffed up big time last week but I'll take it over any Baz-tard season result.

Looking at the team sheet I find it impossible to see how we can win a forwards battle?! I like to be optimistic but there is a serious disadvantage with our pack and that is before you consider that Tom T is not playing. Crazy against the odds win if we jag it.
Especially there bench.. fatfita and that other bloke who looks like him

I wouldn’t write us off, it’s Brookie and we still have some good players out there.

Funny enough I’m even a little excited over T-Rex maybe getting a chance.

Interesting if he makes the 17, his experience and size will help.....even if it’s 15 mins or so. We tend to not use the last reserve for big minutes so worth a try I think.

Whatever happens, it’s been a very good year and it’s exceeded most of our expectations.

Go get em boys :clap:

not optimistic but very excited. Looking forward to seeing what these young fellas can cook up and will be amazing if they can cause an upset

You know what, the mere fact we are having these conversations and posting our worries and hopes/dreams for a home final is a victory in itself. I said it earlier, the sharks team has some names on paper but they are a seriously aged list with multiple players having battled injury. They lose wade graham or fafita early (which is possible) this game seriously evens up.
Agree mate....what makes me laugh at the pessimists is that if the Sharks are so great how come they just scraped into the 8???
We’ve had as many injuries as they have throughout the year yet managed to win games & were a permanent fixture in the 8 for most of the season. Sharks have been at full strength a number of times & still got done! I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again.....playing the Sharks does not worry me at all. At full strength we would hammer them. With this team we’re even & I believe we will beat them. The only thing that may beat us is inexperience, however everyone raves about their Xerri’s & Nikora’s yet we have a couple of youngsters who I believe will rise to the occasion & show them we have our own version in Garrick, Suli, Fainu, Keppie, Ola, Waddell!!!!!!!!!! Time to show some faith & be optimistic not pessimistic. I don’t give a $hit about their so called stars coz we will have 17 of our own running out onto Brookie!

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10