Injuries - Siro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we will see Shaun Lane brought into the side (bench) this week.

Is Hoppa even eligible to play in the NRL yet? If so he might get the nod over Lane.

I think we will see Shaun Lane brought into the side (bench) this week.

Is Hoppa even eligible to play in the NRL yet? If so he might get the nod over Lane.
Not sure if cleared. The only way he is in the top 25 as well would be if he got Myles spot recently. But he has been our best edge back rower in reserves. His work rate is enormous. Can find a try. Could cover centre, or hooker if he had too. Especially if we go with the 3 front rowers on the bench again this week. This little man gives us options.

I would bring Darcy into the second row and Hastings back on the bench. Perrett and AFB continue in prop rotation which has worked well. Brown will have to play more as Darcy cant play 80 minutes.
Darcy used to play second row, but he told me those days are behind him - back in 2012 when I asked if he thought he could take T Rex's spot!! His mobility hasn't improved since then, he is a front rower, and a good one. We'll find out soon enough which way Barrett goes, I'm guessing he won't take the safe option (Kennedy, Brown) but could be wrong.

Anything but Kennedy imo. Brown is a better player in 2nd row, Kennedy is just a poor defender and doesn't bend the line whatsoever

It's a big shame Siro is out for a number of weeks... hopefully it's a speedy recovery.

We are limited in 2nd row options but i'm confident Baz will have a plan to cover. Doubt the club would be going to the market for a replacement at this stage

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6