Injuries - Siro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard that comment and wondered if the person saying it had ever popped their shoulder. The person said it like it was a broken finger nail. Not sure I would be doing much contact sport a week after doing something like that
Agree, it still hurts. Just shows you what pain level these guys are willing to play with/through every week.

I heard that comment and wondered if the person saying it had ever popped their shoulder. The person said it like it was a broken finger nail. Not sure I would be doing much contact sport a week after doing something like that

Riggs did it on 'Lethal weapon' and got straight back to work.

There's talk of pec muscle tear. I hope not. That could be the season. Fingers crossed not.

I am hoping that no news on Curtis means it is not too serious- if it was a long termer then it would have leaked by now?

For Siro (if he does end up missing game). Poo obvious choice, with Hastings on bench

Other options (seeing Bainbridge out apparently)

Lane
Jamie Hoppa (want to see him)

Hasn't been himself past 2 games. Especially yesterday with such a comprehensive victory you would assume it would have Tommy T's fingerprints all over it, but he was rather quiet.
The silver lining is that we comprehensively beat the defending premiers and one of our big attacking weapons had a relatively quiet game by his standards.

Hasn't been himself past 2 games. Especially yesterday with such a comprehensive victory you would assume it would have Tommy T's fingerprints all over it, but he was rather quiet.
Although then again, in the highlights I saw him everywhere.

He is obviously not 100%, although I think he was well targeted/focused on by the Sharks. I think he'll be pretty good against the warriors this week

There's talk of pec muscle tear. I hope not. That could be the season. Fingers crossed not.
It did look like that was where he was grabbing at when it happened and that was my first thought. Hope not.

Pec tear. Dam. Aggregate it and it becomes very painful and wont be able to tackle or fend. Just starting to hit his straps.

I'd like to see Lane get chosen with the message 'this is your chance, let's see what you've got'. He seems to have ability so who knows? Might be the making of him.
My concern about most of the other options is that they would diminish the overall size of our pack, and that's been one of our strengths.

Even a small tear would have to a month? At best?
We will miss the offloads and it's a big loss in defence.
Brown is a terrible defender and all attack and structure stops when he gets the ball.
I hope Hoppa can get a run, although it would take time for him to adjust to NRL standard.
Lane has been one of the worst in Blacktown week in and week out, I hope his poor performance isn't rewarded.
Leaves Kennedy and Brown.
Would prefer Brown stay on the bench so he gets as little time as possible.
I would rate Kennedy as a fringe first grader.
Anyone have info on Bainbridge injury? Is he even match fit?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8