Injuries - Siro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We need to be healthy come finals.

Whilst Siro may force one change, with plenty of confidence in this side ATM and plenty of niggles.

I'd almost be inclined to rest someone this week.

The time might be right for a surprise. Build some depth.

The massive question is who from our NSWC has joined the top 25 with Nate leaving?

If. It's a massive if. But if he is in our 25. I'd like to see Jamil play his first top grade game off the bench this week.

A youngster getting a game might just bring that added little bit of excitement, refresh the squad needs this week.

I heard that comment and wondered if the person saying it had ever popped their shoulder. The person said it like it was a broken finger nail. Not sure I would be doing much contact sport a week after doing something like that

Tommy T doesn't look right to me.. He seems to still be carrying an injury, something just not right with him..
Hasn't been himself past 2 games. Especially yesterday with such a comprehensive victory you would assume it would have Tommy T's fingerprints all over it, but he was rather quiet.

Tommy did have several strong kick returns and hit ups as well as setting up a try and defending well on our line

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8