Im done

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A club in our current situation (rebuilding, salary cap dramas, injuries etc) needs its top players to perform if it's going to be competitive in games. I don't normally get involved in the player and coach bashing but DCE was dead set awful today. His decision making and last tackle options were those of a park footballer. Whoever's idea it was to kick to touch on the last tackle regardless of field position and scoreboard should be shot. Amateur hour.

Cherry is rubbish.

Trent is rubbish.

Half our players are out of position and excuses are starting to run thin.

Theres 20 mins left and Im going ot play overwatch.

What a joke our club has become. What a joke.

have a good break, hope to see you fresh next year

I wish Barrett was done. SOS Desmond

be careful mate, think one of the lady boys has spiked your beer over there.

Des is done, got lucky once with back ended contracts, failed the second time but Toddy G is on to that AND hates us.

Good news is Desmond has put the dishlickers in a position to cover Parra should they ever pull their finger out - hence no spoon for us

As a long-term fan, you understand that there are going to be some serious down periods, It is fair to say that we are in as bad a position as I can remember in a very long time.

We have a situation right now where we are totally rudderless, the lack of leadership in our club is now reaping havoc!!

Our team has been decimated by injuries and that has really hampered our season.

What is worse is our depth has been horribly exposed and shown up to be totally inept!!'

Where do you start? Well, I guess it starts with the coach, TB has not improved the team!!! His persistence in picking players who don't have it anymore and make the same regular mistakes is killing us. Ignoring our young players who are being wasted in the backend of Blacktown!!

Our captain who is playing with no confidence and it shows in every aspect of his game. The obsession with bringing in a five-eighth who has seen better days is NOT the answer!!

The lack of discipline in our team is shown in every game. They have zilch resilience at the moment and we wait for something to change and we get the same old same old mediocrity!!

We have ten games left for this year, we are light years away from making the finals and to be true we are going to do well to avoid the spoon.

There has to be a total rethink about where we are going. We have some quality players and they are just not in the game. I feel for the Turbos who genuinely try.

This is a time for characters to emerge from this disaster of a season.

It is now all about immediate change or perish for the coach and a whole lot of players.

If decisions have been made to move on players it is time for the next generation to come in and make the place a happy one again!!!!

What young players in balcktown?

T Wright has hardly set the world on fire and Funa is the only other young player he can pick who probably will not get a contract next time.

Tom Wright would not have changed 1 result this year however he should get some game time as investment in the future.

Their getting the result they want. Win the spoon, alienate the supporters, and move the team.

their, there, they're now, lets not get our knickers in a not and all confused.

Manly do not win the spoon, we have Parra to cover us and plan B is Des' mess.

Just watching the druggo's play who have a similar quality roster to us and they just have a red hot go.
I think that's all we would ask from our team.
Nonetheless it has provided a thread with some of the funniest posts on here for a while.

be careful mate, think one of the lady boys has spiked your beer over there.

Des is done, got lucky once with back ended contracts, failed the second time but Toddy G is on to that AND hates us.

Good news is Desmond has put the dishlickers in a position to cover Parra should they ever pull their finger out - hence no spoon for us
Hahaha fluffy hahahahah. Des doesn’t look done to me my left wing labor loving friend

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8