Im done

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is a gut wrenching nightmare. The entire side lacks everything - Uate is an embarrassment. Change must happen. Broom the coach and his entourage. Sell the club to the wealthy Middle East buyers. Do some bloody thing.

I’m here listening on the radio at work. Hopping the warriors get to 60 so this imposter can finally go

As a long-term fan, you understand that there are going to be some serious down periods, It is fair to say that we are in as bad a position as I can remember in a very long time.

We have a situation right now where we are totally rudderless, the lack of leadership in our club is now reaping havoc!!

Our team has been decimated by injuries and that has really hampered our season.

What is worse is our depth has been horribly exposed and shown up to be totally inept!!'

Where do you start? Well, I guess it starts with the coach, TB has not improved the team!!! His persistence in picking players who don't have it anymore and make the same regular mistakes is killing us. Ignoring our young players who are being wasted in the backend of Blacktown!!

Our captain who is playing with no confidence and it shows in every aspect of his game. The obsession with bringing in a five-eighth who has seen better days is NOT the answer!!

The lack of discipline in our team is shown in every game. They have zilch resilience at the moment and we wait for something to change and we get the same old same old mediocrity!!

We have ten games left for this year, we are light years away from making the finals and to be true we are going to do well to avoid the spoon.

There has to be a total rethink about where we are going. We have some quality players and they are just not in the game. I feel for the Turbos who genuinely try.

This is a time for characters to emerge from this disaster of a season.

It is now all about immediate change or perish for the coach and a whole lot of players.

If decisions have been made to move on players it is time for the next generation to come in and make the place a happy one again!!!!

Cause we are not parramatta who has year on year bad seasons.

But I understand your frustration. Last year gave us such hope, and then we lost the plot again this season.

You shouldn't renew.

The team need to give you a reason to subsidise their performance and that hasnt happened since toovey was the coach.

We have a lot more going for us than the performances suggest.

Barret offers excuses not answers.

Kick him.

On top of that we were offered for sale too people effective with unlimited funds.,

We're denied beacuse the land our club owned is more valuable than a pay out.

Penn will go down in history as the guy who bought manly to sell their land.

You shouldn't renew.

The team need to give you a reason to subsidise their performance and that hasnt happened since toovey was the coach.

We have a lot more going for us than the performances suggest.

Barret offers excuses not answers.

Kick him.

On top of that we were offered for sale too people effective with unlimited funds.,

We're denied beacuse the land our club owned is more valuable than a pay out.

Penn will go down in history as the guy who bought manly to sell their land.
What land?
Penn sold off the leagues club years ago what was left?

I’m here listening on the radio at work. Hopping the warriors get to 60 so this imposter can finally go
But even if we did lose by 60 or 100, they wouldn't punt him.
TB is like aunt Edna who's been left behind at a family gathering at your place.
Good luck getting rid of her.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7