• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just thought I would get this going here as it seems no one is welcome anymore over at ME Forums. :roll: :p :p

I went for a walk down to Circular Quay and had a look at the Sapphire Princess. Bloody Hell that boat is massive. The QE2 was in earlier in the week and it it like a Manly Ferry next to the Princess.

Lucky bugger I had to resort to walking down to Maquarie shopping center to get some....eye candy and lunch :p

It was bad on the optic nerve down there but there were plenty of sunburnt pommie pensioners down there which put a bit of a dampener on things :(

The 10 top reasons I am so bored:
I have so many holes that I leak anything I drink
I cleaned and polished my belly button and then I mowed the carpet
I spend all bloody day at AE
I attempt to do the Trivia section
I admit to actually visiting ME on rare occasions
I am thinking of grass skiing down the hill at Brookie
I attempt to decipher what half the posters here actually meant to say
I am seeing how many words I can make using the letters "Ben Elias"
I am trying to dye all my tshirts maroon
I want to make my pet budgie look more like an eagle
I am writing to John Howard & Kim Beazley and telling them what a great job they are doing
I am considering doing a thesis on the Super League wars
I want to play chicken in a cardboard box on Warringah Road
I couldn't be bothered counting to 10

Classic - brilliant. All my students are wondering what I am laughing about!

I look forward to the thesis on the Supergreed wars.

Either that or a tome on "Why referees really can't see?" Didn't the Pope say it will make you go blind?

U no you are realyy bored when you start chceking the spelling is poples posts.

i was always tempted to join in an I'm Bored thread but never felt that I could" It was a bit leave eavesdropping on someone and then butting in!!!

I'm so bored I went down to Warringah Mall and decided to swap queues at the Woolies checkout so I could get a slower lane .........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4