• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm bored threads were deleted again on ME. Is Matabele and Zapa Admin on ME now.

Now I know why Zap wasn't around on friday :wink:

You already knew.

I spent the day at the botanical gardens with vix and then went to the seannies game.

Wish i had been around to see the events transpire though

So what did you all get for valentines day.....

Fluffy you don't have to tell us what you got :wink:

i got nuffin.

Vicky and I dont buy each other gifts for this holiday. She doesnt earn as much as me and I am a tight ass

i cant work frown upon me napping at my desk

lol 13th Floor floor to ceiling windows everywhere, theonly dark corner is in the kitchen or bathroom, I aint sleeping there

Find a bunch of archiving boxes and stack them 6 foot high such that no one can see into your cubicle.

Actually, there are a lot of boxes because we got a new shipment of pc's in on friday, they are stacked around the empty cubicle accross from me, perhaps I can convince Jimmy to stack them around my desk

Fluffy doesn't really buy me stuff...

Well except for anniversary, bday and chrissie. I don't ask for prezzies... I don't need anything, and what I want, I'll get myself. But there are other things to valentines day apart from prezzies...

Here's a tip... you don't wanna buy anything or pay go out?? Well, dress up nice (not formal but not bloody daggy), make a nice dinner, rent a movie you'll both enjoy (or just watch your fave TV), get a nice type of beer and put a candle on when you shag! A lava lamp does just as well.

Cheap easy and it makes sure you're not too tired to have some fun :wink:

Worked for me!!

But y'know what? I've just decided that since fluff's not gonna put any effort in... I'm not gonna bother either.
I was going to...

Looks like the only scoring Fluff is going to do tonight is on the skin of a leg of pork. Hopium seems pretty easy to please though. If I wear a candle where exactly should I put it on? :wink:

lol 13th Floor floor to ceiling windows everywhere, theonly dark corner is in the kitchen or bathroom, I aint sleeping there

Do you work in the City Danny ?

No Reason Just being Nosy :lol: :lol:

MB... use your imagination... :twisted: Depends if you like hot wax and that sort of thing... LMAO

And Fluff didn't get anything but a nice dinner and an argument... It doesn't help when he acts like a **** and I'm still rather sore from getting my wisdom teeth out...

The soreness I can get over though.

And of course I'm easy to please!!! I make a point of putting effort in - in most things...

Well I got my mrs a dozen roses got her a little pressie.....then Took her out to a nice Italian resturaunt.

She was happy :wink:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4