If bought Semi tickets to Brookie - post details here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ticketmaster having problems this afternoon with the demand
Can’t get any kind of ticket
Tried the morning working fine
But now they are really stuggling.. think with afl also going on sale this afternoon the website is struggling to cope with the demand.
Just letting you all know if you are trying to get tickets this afternoon

But now they are really stuggling.. think with afl also going on sale this afternoon the website is struggling to cope with the demand.
They mustn’t have ever sold tickets for a big event before

Finally secured tickets Not as good as our usual ones but had to just take the only ones offered

The system is like a lucky dip A total joke
Well done for persevering
giphy.gif

Family hill for me...confession time

My 10 year old son has never seen us win at Brookie.

Games he has been too include

1. Last weeks game v the storm
2. The thrashing v the Titans last year
3. That game v the panthers when they came back from way back to beat us
4. And at least 2 dogs games...

Sure it has given him resilience but it would be nice if we finally saw a home victory

Sure it has given him resilience but it would be nice if we finally saw a home victory

It’s an omen!!

Just not sure which way.

Your kiddie is due to witness the greatest upset win by Manly since the 40 nil game :rock:

The system is a farce because if you don't like to tickets offered you have to keep going back again hoping to get better luck next time

There should be a reward for season ticket holders in that they should be given the opportunity to purchase their existing seats for semi finals

Only general admission tickets available now so it will be a packed house on Saturday night

The system is a farce because if you don't like to tickets offered you have to keep going back again hoping to get better luck next time

There should be a reward for season ticket holders in that they should be given the opportunity to purchase their existing seats for semi finals

Only general admission tickets available now so it will be a packed house on Saturday night
I am beyond annoyed
I can’t seat in the middle of rows , I am 6.7 in the old scale in height.
I always for any sporting event I get aisle seats, specially at lottoland for legroom.
I go with my mother to matches who would not be able to stand on the hill.
I will continue all night to refresh Ticketmaster in the hope all reserved seats have not been released yet.
I agree with your statement the system does not reward us as loyal members.
I know I had the chance this morning to get tickets but they always gave me middle of the row seats.

Last edited:
I am beyond annoyed
I always for any sporting event I get aisle seats, specially at lottoland for legroom.
I will continue all night to refresh Ticketmaster in the hope all reserved seats have not been released yet.
I know I had this morning to get tickets but they always gave me middle of the row seats.
Bugger, good luck mate

I am beyond annoyed
I know I had this morning to get tickets but they always gave me middle of the row seats.
Ring the Club and they should be able to solve your seating issue :nod:

-----
Please call Ticketmaster's Accessible Seating Line if you have Wheelchair, Companion Card or Special Needs booking requirements.

Telephone:1300 446 925

or

Email:Email your Accessible Seating request to [email protected].

Please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4