If bought Semi tickets to Brookie - post details here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve made it to 6 home games this year but sadly I won’t make this one because of another event. Funnily enough, a really good mate of mine who is a diehard Sharks fans is also committed to the same event so he won’t make it to the game either. It would have been great to attend the game with him

Sounds like there will be a great crowd at Brookie during fine weather and that could really spur our team to a special performance

I’m currently on my way to Moree in northern NSW ( my old home town) to assist our daughter in minding her boys whilst she has to go away for a weeks training for work.

We’ll be there Friday.

So finally a BIG SCREEN TV to watch a game on!!!!!

Love to be down there for the game but wasn’t possible this year.

@BOZO we need the passion are you making the trip to Lottoland?

Mate I have purchased a General admission ticket online to be picked up at the venue Lottoland and since then my family member has been re admitted to hospital and they have found new tumours in the pancreas and the way things are looking I dont think I will make it

When sht happens it happens unfortunately

The good news is ...

I would like to offer my ticket for free to any feathered friend on our Silvertails forum . I have the purchased ticket order number to give them and They can give me a call once they get to the ground so I can authorize them to receive my ticket .

Which ever Silvertails member contacts me first I am happy to give them my ticket so they can cheer our Sea eagles to victory

A reminder your valid pre-purchased match tickets this Saturday include travel to and from Lottoland on local bus services including State Transit, B-Line and Forest Coach lines.
- https://t.co/aR67Cx2YkQ
#ManlyForever https://t.co/QCCgFTsPay

That's so nice of the NRL to do this but....
Both the other games in Sydney cover trains, ferries and buses.
The one ground that fans can travel by those three transport methods isn't covered.

Valid pre-purchased match tickets include travel to and from Bankwest Stadium in Parramatta on the following public transport services:
• Sydney Trains services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations)
• Sydney Metro services
• Regular Bus services
• Sydney and Newcastle Ferries
• Sydney and Newcastle Light rail services

For all Finals Series games at SCG, match tickets will include travel to and from the SCG in Moore Park on Sydney Trains*, Sydney Metro and special event Moore Park Shuttle buses.
*Bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog Stations.

Yep, that makes things fair and equitable!

Mate I have purchased a General admission ticket online to be picked up at the venue Lottoland and since then my family member has been re admitted to hospital and they have found new tumours in the pancreas and the way things are looking I dont think I will make it

The good news is ...

I would like to offer my ticket for free to any feathered friend on our Silvertails forum . I have the purchased ticket order number to give them and They can give me a call once they get to the ground so I can authorize them to receive my ticket .

Which ever Silvertails member contacts me first I am happy to give them my ticket so they can cheer our Sea eagles to victory
I'm sure your loved one would want you to cheer on your Team in the Finals for just a couple of hours :happy:

All the best in any case :inlove:

The one ground that fans can travel by those three transport methods isn't covered.

Valid pre-purchased match tickets include travel to and from Bankwest Stadium in Parramatta on the following public transport services:
• Sydney Trains services (bounded by Bomaderry, Goulburn, Bathurst, Scone and Dungog stations)
• Sydney Metro services
• Regular Bus services

For all Finals Series games at SCG, match tickets will include travel to and from the SCG in Moore Park on Sydney Trains*, Sydney Metro and special event Moore Park Shuttle buses.

Just play dumb and say you're going to the NRL Final and flash your ticket.
Top left of ticket pdf clearly states it includes some transport:exclamation:

Capture+_2019-09-11-19-35-13.png

Staff are usually not informed about specific games nor care :nerd:

Manly Ferry is the best :inlove:

Last edited:
Well I already had an account and the app and everything set and still when 11 am rolled around I couldn't book our ****ing tickets, luckily cousin was there texting at 10.59 'do you need help?' and at 11.20 I said yeah do it I'm ****ed i can't get through, so apparently we have 3 ace tickets (as we deserve) in Jane Try and ticketmaster is bunkum and if any of you can't make it pass on your requests for chants/catcalls etc and every reasonable request twill be considered

• Sydney Metro services
• Regular Bus services

Are you saying train isn't included for the Brookie game?

Are you saying train isn't included for the Brookie game?

Correct!

Say you’re coming from Newcastle
Train to Central, change for Circular Quay,
Ferry to Manly, bus or two to Brookie
BUT only the bus leg is free.

You can come from Newcastle to the SCG - train to Central then shuttle bus to the ground - FREE
or to WankFest and it’s all FREE.

I know it’s a long way to come from Cronulla via public transport but they should be whinging about the inequities.

It’s like the NRL seem to think that only Manly fans will go to our game and that they are all locals.

The good news is ...

Sorry to hear Bozo, best wishes to your family member hope all turns out ok.

You will be at Lottoland in spirit!

The good news is ...

Great gesture Bozo. I wish your relative all the best. I’m hoping a speedy and cheerful recovery is possible for them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8