If bought Semi tickets to Brookie - post details here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done to you all on getting tickets for Saturday. Can't make it myself due to the working and living in Queensland thing, but my energy will be channelling straight to Brookie. I'll be on the hill, covered in asbestos, cheering the Mighty Sea Eagles.
I just hope whoever plays represents the Manly jersey with pride.
I know we're up against it but an upset would be beyond brilliant.
I hope the fans make a lot of noise and let those gummies know that they're on our turf.
Go Manly!

Couldn't get seats in Jane Try, pretty annoyed TBH. Ridiculous that if you have reserved seats you dont get first chance at sitting in it.
I agree
But we have to remember that both supporters group were getting opportunities to buy tickets
Trust me I am annoyed to
My only hope is that in the morning they may have some spare tickets.
You have to lastly remember this is solely the nrl running this event, not manly at all.
The way the ticket system ran today was so unfair and needs reviewing but won’t change at all if todd stays in his job.
You think today was hard let’s say next year we host a big sydney team Parra Souths or roosters in a final it would be even harder than today was.
Hope you get tickets in the Jane try stand some how.

Last edited:
Anyone getting Brookie Semi GA tickets today? Sounds like 10,000 to 12,000 tickets might have been sold yesterday. The Reserve Seating sold out very quickly yesterday!

If things go to plan it could be a sell out by tomorrow. Please warn people thinking of buying tickets on the day Saturday as a 'Walk Up' person ... unlikely be able to do that !

Couldn't get seats in Jane Try, pretty annoyed TBH. Ridiculous that if you have reserved seats you dont get first chance at sitting in it.
There is no benefit at being a member to buy tickets for a home semi as we ended up buying our tickets in the JT stand at 4.30 pm yesterday in the general public release

Didn't receive an offer in the JT stand in the first release yet we have 5 season tickets in The JT stand and have had them for over 10 years now

The ticketing was a farce but as expected from the NRL

Also

Remember to PRINT your tickets as the confirmation email is NOT YOUR ENTRY TICKET :!!:

Manly have had issues with the scanners before and advise to have a paper ticket to avoid any dramas

There is no benefit at being a member to buy tickets for a home semi as we ended up buying our tickets in the JT stand at 4.30 pm yesterday in the general public release

Didn't receive an offer in the JT stand in the first release yet we have 5 season tickets in The JT stand and have had them for over 10 years now

Yes I’m sure you are aware that Manly have no say in how it’s run nor do they gain any revenue ( other than merchandise sales).

Although they “ might “ handle the hospitality part , that I’m not sure of.

I must agree that the system was very unfair to a loyal member like yourself . I am a shift worker and only got to 5 games this year on the hill as a casual member . I was still entitled to buy at the members sale on Tuesday and I will be sitting in the JT stand for the first time in about 30 years . I am so excited but it wasn’t really fair i will be sitting in a full paying members seat - hopefully they fix it for you next year when we are minor premiers

I must agree that the system was very unfair to a loyal member like yourself . I am a shift worker and only got to 5 games this year on the hill as a casual member . I was still entitled to buy at the members sale on Tuesday and I will be sitting in the JT stand for the first time in about 30 years . I am so excited but it wasn’t really fair i will be sitting in a full paying members seat - hopefully they fix it for you next year when we are minor premiers
Totally agree but better that someone from Narrabeen gets it that an inbred from the shire

Not you what annoys me but your story, I wanted to get seats in any reserved seating I could but it had to be on the end as I am 6.7 in height around 200cm and need the extra legroom.

Nrl was never going to accomodate me. And before you say come on the hill or sit on the benches I go to games with my mother age 69 and we both enjoy seating more, plus members with same seating for nearly 10 years.

This will now see me miss my first sydney final manly has played in since 2005 live, even went to matches in finals when our U/20’s played in them.

Very sour taste in my mouth from this experience. Spoke to the club today memberships team could have not be any nicer. This will never get a run in any main stream news but they have had many many legitimate members call them and they are in the process of writing and speaking to the nrl, they are not happy how yesterday went down either.

I fully understand that the nrl has 100% control of finals and they are to blame.

Enjoy the match and the seats you will love it.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7